Going from Monetization to Partnership

Luke_

I have had Monetization for around 6 months now. It has been nice to earn a few £s on the side of my day job. I have tried to upgrade to full partnership as I would love some of the features, however I have encountered a problem. When I go to YouTubes Partner site, I click Learn more, it just takes me to my monetization page, not the page to apply to be a partner.

I have been searching around on the web for hours trying to look for an answer to this issue, with no success. Could any of the kind folk on the forum care to help me? All assistance is appreciated.

I've never seen this problem before, I went to this page earlier on:

http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/partner.html

Then clicked get started and it was asking for all the details etc now its just redirecting me to enable monetisation on my videos as I have it turned off.

I honestly dont know for sure but to me it sounds like its either a temporary bug or it could be where you need to meet a criteria now otherwise it just sends you away, I know you need to be logged in to visit that page too so its possible it is doing that now.

Good luck getting this sorted out and welcome to the forums :)

I have had Monetization for around 6 months now. It has been nice to earn a few £s on the side of my day job. I have tried to upgrade to full partnership as I would love some of the features, however I have encountered a problem. When I go to YouTubes Partner site, I click Learn more, it just takes me to my monetization page, not the page to apply to be a partner.

I have been searching around on the web for hours trying to look for an answer to this issue, with no success. Could any of the kind folk on the forum care to help me? All assistance is appreciated.
Mine does the same it may just be the site messing up, because there is a next button but it does not go anywhere.:(

I noticed that next button also, there is a little statement though, which states that you need at least one monetized video to qualify for partner....that's new!
yeah i just saw that too, but i do have a few videos monetized and the next button is not working. I am not really trying to become a partner right now, but i just want to help figure out the problem. :D

Thats a very unclear post, well to me it seems. Is that saying anyone who monetises their videos is now a partner where you get branding features etc? Or is this where they consider you a partner now you monetise but you dont get all the fancy stuff until you reach a higher level of partnership status.

Back