Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Get traffic on your videos from Reddit

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by Ayush, Nov 18, 2013.

1. unknown_user54684097890
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    I'm still taking orders! Just that delivery times might be a few days extra. :)

WeiseGamer likes this.
  2. ProfKranc
    Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
    Cash:
    $331
    Its kind of hard with my content. Its mostly random comedy or serious stuff. I've tried it before, but it hasn't really worked for me. Any advise?

3. NitteVonEvil
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $129
    *edit double post, whoops, don't trust tabpages that have been left unattended for hours*

Oh thanks for telling =) And great you help out people... I would like to be better at it myself though, it's quite fun to fiddle around with, and the only way to learn new skills properly ;)

WeiseGamer likes this.
  4. mouseinsneakers
    real life rodentia
    Cash:
    $28
    Hmmm... I've enjoyed browsing Reddit occasionally, but I've never thought of delving into posting on it myself. Might have to give it a shot now. Thanks for the tip!

Ayush likes this.
  5. Ayush
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $14
    Glad I could help.

6. thederp
    Cash:
    $14
    I've tried this a few times for different videos experimenting. Most I got was 5 upvotes over a period of a month...if not that I get grief and a lot of troll attacks lol.

7. The Bear Two Show
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $7
    I've given it ago, not 100% sure what im doing on there tho but cant hurt posting i guess? haha

8. thederp
    Cash:
    $14

It's not bad if you find the right subreddit to put into if you don't you'll be eaten by trolls lol ( Learned from experience )
    I'm starting to get the hang of it now slowly!

9. Toni
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $97
    redditlist.com
    subredditfinder.com

10. CodeBreakers
    Cash:
    $21
    I tried posting in reddit with my tutorial video but didn't got any traffic from it. Instead I got a reply from mod that "Link posts to youtube tutorials are not permitted. Feel free to fold something or post a photo of that." :banghead: