Get traffic on your videos from Reddit

Its kind of hard with my content. Its mostly random comedy or serious stuff. I've tried it before, but it hasn't really worked for me. Any advise?

*edit double post, whoops, don't trust tabpages that have been left unattended for hours*

I'm still taking orders! Just that delivery times might be a few days extra. :)
Oh thanks for telling =) And great you help out people... I would like to be better at it myself though, it's quite fun to fiddle around with, and the only way to learn new skills properly ;)

Hmmm... I've enjoyed browsing Reddit occasionally, but I've never thought of delving into posting on it myself. Might have to give it a shot now. Thanks for the tip!

Hey,

I recently experienced 1000 views overnight which is a LOT for a new video on my channel. Here's what I did:

I went to reddit, found a relevant subreddit and posted it as a link. I started getting about 50 views every hour and my video was on the front page of that subreddit. I think many of you can achieve this by using short and descriptive titles for your reddit post and that's it.

After that you can tell your friends, and be patient about it.

I hope this helps.

-Ayush

I've tried this a few times for different videos experimenting. Most I got was 5 upvotes over a period of a month...if not that I get grief and a lot of troll attacks lol.

I've given it ago, not 100% sure what im doing on there tho but cant hurt posting i guess? haha

It's not bad if you find the right subreddit to put into if you don't you'll be eaten by trolls lol ( Learned from experience )
I'm starting to get the hang of it now slowly!

I tried posting in reddit with my tutorial video but didn't got any traffic from it. Instead I got a reply from mod that "Link posts to youtube tutorials are not permitted. Feel free to fold something or post a photo of that." :banghead:

Back