Gay Youtubers??

The Bible (Urban Dictionary) says: A term that gay men used in the late 1990s and early 2000s to describe absolutely everything that was of "exceptional quality".
I feel old now.
I meant fierce as in wildly active and definitely in some cases bitchy. Any other word would have worked better!
Ah, I see. I thought it meant if you dare say anything bad about the LGBT community they'd be all over your a** like ants on picnic food.

Ah, I see. I thought it meant if you dare say anything bad about the LGBT community they'd be all over your a** like ants on picnic food.

The LGBTQ+ need to get along themselves before they can come to fight discrimination. Why let separate ants carry the crumbs when they can just come together and take the whole plate?

I'm personally bisexual. I don't exactly understand YouTube when it comes to the audiences and someone being LGBTQ. Sexuality on YouTube is confusing lol.

There is a lot of youtubers who base their channel around their sexuality. I personally understand that their are people who want to learn more about the LGBTQ community but they make it seem as if that is the only thing that Youtuber knows, such as Davey Wavey or Nickalaws. You don't get to know anything about them besides their sexuality. Yet they somehow grow enormously.

And YouTubers are constantly shipped by their audience, get defensive over the relationships, also pushing a sexuality that could be completely wrong. For example Joey Graceffa, I understand his sexuality is his business but because of the ship "Shoey" he's gained over millions of subscribers.

YouTube is weird guys, I have no understanding of it after years of watching.

I personally understand that their are people who want to learn more about the LGBTQ community but they make it seem as if that is the only thing that Youtuber knows, such as Davey Wavey or Nickalaws. You don't get to know anything about them besides their sexuality. Yet they somehow grow enormously.

I have nothing against YouTubers which choose to base their channels on only LGBTQ+ content but it doesn't really help people realise that a person's sexuality is just one part of themselves and shouldn't define you. It's something to be celebrated but personally my sexuality doesn't play a massive part in my own life and I figure its the same for others.

I have nothing against YouTubers which choose to base their channels on only LGBTQ+ content but it doesn't really help people realise that a person's sexuality is just one part of themselves and shouldn't define you. It's something to be celebrated but personally my sexuality doesn't play a massive part in my own life and I figure its the same for others.
Exactly. It's like saying I'm straight, so all my videos have to be about how much I just luuuuuuuuv dem women.

If by gay you mean the old English definition of 'fun, enjoyable and carefree,' then yes...

But the other definition, nope... 2 kids and a loving wife here.

I actually made a video about this a while back, well it was sort of about this. My only issue with gay people is when they basically define themselves by their sexuality and want to bring it up and talk about it at every corner, cause it's just like... do you want to be seen as normal or not? I can tell you're gay by the way you carry yourself but if someone were to just stop mentioning it I'd just think of them the way I think of anyone, and just listen to their opinions, when they keep mentioning it all the time or base their identity in it, even I am going to start thinking of that type of person as "that gay dude/girl" and it's not my fault, that's how they actually present themselves. I just find it counter productive, I wouldn't walk around telling everyone I was a straight man so why vice versa, especially for a community that's fighting to be seen as normal.

Reese has a LOT of gay and transgendered friends and none of them are like that. Even the transgendered friends of her's just act like normal people, I love that.

I actually made a video about this a while back, well it was sort of about this. My only issue with gay people is when they basically define themselves by their sexuality and want to bring it up and talk about it at every corner, cause it's just like... do you want to be seen as normal or not? I can tell you're gay by the way you carry yourself but if someone were to just stop mentioning it I'd just think of them the way I think of anyone, and just listen to their opinions, when they keep mentioning it all the time or base their identity in it, even I am going to start thinking of that type of person as "that gay dude/girl" and it's not my fault, that's how they actually present themselves. I just find it counter productive, I wouldn't walk around telling everyone I was a straight man so why vice versa, especially for a community that's fighting to be seen as normal.

Reese has a LOT of gay and transgendered friends and none of them are like that. Even the transgendered friends of her's just act like normal people, I love that.

Yeah, I haven't really met a lot of gay people in my life, at least not the stereotypical kind. Some you can tell they're gay by how they carry themselves, others you can't really tell unless they tell you, and the transgendered people I know would rather be treated as if they were women.

I can tell you're gay by the way you carry yourself

I'm going to be really picky here but this doesn't apply to all gay people obviously.

Even the transgendered friends of her's just act like normal people, I love that.

Again I know what you're trying to say, transgendered people are normal and people seem to be surprised when they realise that those who identity as trans* need to pay bills and do ordinary boring jobs the same as the rest of us.

Back