Gay Youtubers??

Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Dough and Onision are the only gay youtubers i know. Well with Joey Graceffa and Tyler Oakley its quite obvious xD
Well Joey Graceffa isn't "out" yet ... but his friend Brittany Joyal (the other half of WinterSpringPro) recently came out.

A lot, especially nowadays... Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Davey Wavey, GayGod/Lush/Nickalaws (or Nick Laws)Willam Belli, Lohanthony (says he's pansexual but I don't think he knows what that means) and Dan and Phil are both bi I'm pretty sure.

I'd say all of Our2ndLife or whatever it's called is gay, though that's just a guess.

I disagree. You are making an assumption based on stereotypes that the LGBT community tries so hard to dispel. Until someone clearly states their sexuality, it is not right to assume. Not that being called gay is a bad thing ;)

Not picking on you but I just wanted to let you know what I think :)

A lot, especially nowadays... Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Davey Wavey, GayGod/Lush/Nickalaws (or Nick Laws)Willam Belli, Lohanthony (says he's pansexual but I don't think he knows what that means) and Dan and Phil are both bi I'm pretty sure.
I had no idea dan and Phil were bi!

I disagree. You are making an assumption based on stereotypes that the LGBT community tries so hard to dispel. Until someone clearly states their sexuality, it is not right to assume. Not that being called gay is a bad thing ;)

Not picking on you but I just wanted to let you know what I think :)
At least you're nice about it, that's appreciated.

Back