Gamers, help each other!

Awesome, returning the favor. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346530057,1346529887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw do you know, when I add your channel on the Featured page of my channel, it doesnt seem to add your channel in the box on the Feed or Video pages (those are empty). I saw your channel does have it on every page, meaning you manually added all them on all the pages or it's some setting that I missed?

I dunno man, I never manually did much :p

I dunno man, I never manually did much :p
Hah, fair enough. Anyhow I subscribed to you aswell, if I'm boxing someone I think it's fair to subscribe too and give general support or whatever. Feel free to return the favor. :p

Btw for new people on youtube like me, what do you guys think is better.. long or short videos? My latest commentary I did was more then 40min, maybe I should do some short videos aswell, specially if people don't know my channel yet and might not be patient enough to watch 40mins.. :]

Hah, fair enough. Anyhow I subscribed to you aswell, if I'm boxing someone I think it's fair to subscribe too and give general support or whatever. Feel free to return the favor. :p

Btw for new people on youtube like me, what do you guys think is better.. long or short videos? My latest commentary I did was more then 40min, maybe I should do some short videos aswell, specially if people don't know my channel yet and might not be patient enough to watch 40mins.. :]

Subbing nw

Can someone review my channel please? I would be very grateful if you did. I will also review others :)

Subbing nw
Thanks, onwards to 10! :)

I've also been thinking how a "cooperative" video could work. Like playing a multiplayer game with a couple of lets players, might be fun. I guess kinda what BlueXephos does, but he does mostly Minecraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1346532329,1346531773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can someone review my channel please? I would be very grateful if you did. I will also review others :)
Decent commentary's, though the mic was too quiet on the Minecraft videos. And I dont know if its just with me, but on your latest video the quality isn't really sharp. It's blurry, even on HD.

Thanks, onwards to 10! :)

I've also been thinking how a "cooperative" video could work. Like playing a multiplayer game with a couple of lets players, might be fun. I guess kinda what BlueXephos does, but he does mostly Minecraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1346532329,1346531773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Decent commentary's, though the mic was too quiet on the Minecraft videos. And I dont know if its just with me, but on your latest video the quality isn't really sharp. It's blurry, even on HD.
I used a different program to record my voice when I was doing Minecraft so it might have been from that and I was slightly shy since I just started. Also, I'm watching it now and it doesn't seem blurry. The visual quality does look a bit bad because the Roxio records in 480p so maybe that's why it might look blurry. I'll look into this to see if I can fix it. Anyway, thank you :)

I used a different program to record my voice when I was doing Minecraft so it might have been from that and I was slightly shy since I just started. Also, I'm watching it now and it doesn't seem blurry. The visual quality does look a bit bad because the Roxio records in 480p so maybe that's why it might look blurry. I'll look into this to see if I can fix it. Anyway, thank you :)
Yea the mic is better on the newer video's. :)

With the blurryness I mean it doesn't look sharp, when I put it on 720p HD it doesn't look like high quality. But as you said it records it in 420p quality so if possible it would be better to see if you can up it higher.

@Drhank88 I thought I would return the favour by reviewing your channel as well. I really like your Alan Wake playthrough. I never had the chance to play that game so watching your playthrough will be close enough haha. In terms of commentary, I think that a 40 minute commentary is way too long but that's my opinion. If more people argue against that then continue with the 40 minute commentaries XD You should do some more Skyrim stuff. Make some funny videos because Skyrim can be hilarious at points. Overall, I like your content and I have subbed. Good luck on progressing further on YouTube :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346533280,1346533203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea the mic is better on the newer video's. :)

With the blurryness I mean it doesn't look sharp, when I put it on 720p HD it doesn't look like high quality. But as you said it records it in 420p quality so if possible it would be better to see if you can up it higher.
In the future I will be getting something better than the Roxio (most likely the Elgato Game Capture HD) then it will look great. The Roxio is just something basic

@Drhank88 I thought I would return the favour by reviewing your channel as well. I really like your Alan Wake playthrough. I never had the chance to play that game so watching your playthrough will be close enough haha. In terms of commentary, I think that a 40 minute commentary is way too long but that's my opinion. If more people argue against that then continue with the 40 minute commentaries XD You should do some more Skyrim stuff. Make some funny videos because Skyrim can be hilarious at points. Overall, I like your content and I have subbed. Good luck on progressing further on YouTube :)
Awesome! Yea I was thinking the 40min was a bit long, I wanted to do a full DotA 2 match though, but maybe I can sum up parts of it next time. Shorter videos are much easier to make too, 40mins takes hours to render & upload! (that specific video was 2gb after the rendering was done..!)[DOUBLEPOST=1346533527,1346533375][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the future I will be getting something better than the Roxio (most likely the Elgato Game Capture HD) then it will look great. The Roxio is just something basic
Yea, 420p is still good quality, definiately good enough imo.

I kinda have the same with my microphone, using a Steelseries headset, and it works decently. But if I get more popular with my channel later I might get a more professional mic (like a Blue Snowball/ Yeti).[DOUBLEPOST=1346533672][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw DaFookHD you would be interested in doing a Box4Box between our channels?

Awesome! Yea I was thinking the 40min was a bit long, I wanted to do a full DotA 2 match though, but maybe I can sum up parts of it next time. Shorter videos are much easier to make too, 40mins takes hours to render & upload! (that specific video was 2gb after the rendering was done..!)[DOUBLEPOST=1346533527,1346533375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea, 420p is still good quality, definiately good enough imo.

I kinda have the same with my microphone, using a Steelseries headset, and it works decently. But if I get more popular with my channel later I might get a more professional mic (like a Blue Snowball/ Yeti).[DOUBLEPOST=1346533672][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw DaFookHD you would be interested in doing a Box4Box between our channels?
What's Box4Box?

Back