Comedy Funny comedy vlog collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bro im looking for someone to collab with, ive been on youtube about 3 months and have 2060 subs and 470,000 views
check out my youtube videos and let me know if any one would like to collab, skype greenster127

I'm not going to be home today (Wednesday), but I do say I wanna do this skype call or google hangout ASAP. DemonDill you already said your on bored, so what about you VlogSalad? :)

I'm not going to be home today (Wednesday), but I do say I wanna do this skype call or google hangout ASAP. DemonDill you already said your on bored, so what about you VlogSalad? :)
Yeah man, I sent you a friend request on Skype so you'll have to accept before I can call you :D

hey bro im looking for someone to collab with, ive been on youtube about 3 months and have 2060 subs and 470,000 views
check out my youtube videos and let me know if any one would like to collab, skype greenster127
Hey man, i'm definitely interested in collabing with you. You're videos are really funny but they aren't really the type of videos I normally do. Would you be up for a vlog???

Hey
Hey man, i'm definitely interested in collabing with you. You're videos are really funny but they aren't really the type of videos I normally do. Would you be up for a vlog???
hey mate, what kind of vlog would you be interested in doing, I'm open to explore new types of content

Hey
hey mate, what kind of vlog would you be interested in doing, I'm open to explore new types of content
Awesome, I added you on Skype. And the cool thing is we're both Aussies. And about the collab, we can work something out on Skype if you'd like :)

I would love to do a comedy sketch sometimes. The only problem is, I just started doing youtube today, haha
Haha I saw one of your videos and I like you stuff. If you'd be interested in doing a vlog collab with me that would be awesome but it's too hard to do long distance collab sketches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back