Comedy Funny comedy vlog collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, what's up? I'm DemonDill and I make comedy sketches and comedy vlogs on my channel. If anyone is interested in doing a long distance comedy collab video with me that would be awesome. I'm trying to help grow my audience and collaborating with another youtuber would be beneficial to both of our channels.
At the moment I have:
  • 1,600+ subscribers
  • 200,000+ total upload views
My channel is growing rapidly and gets an average of:
  • 8-10 new subscribers a day
  • 1,000+ video views a day
So i'm looking for someone with around the same size audience and growth rate to collab with. If you want to see more of the kind of videos I make check out my channel to get a better idea.
There are no specific requirements but I am looking for someone with similar content and audience. So if you're interested leave your Skype name below (or PM me here on on youtube) and let me know what kind of videos you make and what your stats are (subscibers, views etc.)

Thanks guys and I look forward to collaborating with some of you!

P.S I do not have a specific idea for the video yet, that's why I need your Skype so we can make an idea together, that is all :D

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I would be happy to work with you, but my audience is not big as yours yet. However if you still would like to collaborate, just tell me. :)

Reactions: DemonDill

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would be happy to work with you, but my audience is not big as yours yet. However if you still would like to collaborate, just tell me. :)
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I just checked out your channel then and your vlogs are really good. I subbed and if you're still interested i'm happy to collab with you :D

VlogSalad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, what's up? I'm DemonDill and I make comedy sketches and comedy vlogs on my channel. If anyone is interested in doing a long distance comedy collab video with me that would be awesome. I'm trying to help grow my audience and collaborating with another youtuber would be beneficial to both of our channels.
At the moment I have:
  • 1,600+ subscribers
  • 200,000+ total upload views
My channel is growing rapidly and gets an average of:
  • 8-10 new subscribers a day
  • 1,000+ video views a day
So i'm looking for someone with around the same size audience and growth rate to collab with. If you want to see more of the kind of videos I make check out my channel to get a better idea.
There are no specific requirements but I am looking for someone with similar content and audience. So if you're interested leave your Skype name below (or PM me here on on youtube) and let me know what kind of videos you make and what your stats are (subscibers, views etc.)

Thanks guys and I look forward to collaborating with some of you!

P.S I do not have a specific idea for the video yet, that's why I need your Skype so we can make an idea together, that is all :D

I have more subscribers but I'd still like to :)

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
DemonDill how do you feel about doing a mash up collaboration? You, VlogSalad and I in one of your videos, how do you feel about that? :wavespin:

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
DemonDill how do you feel about doing a mash up collaboration? You, VlogSalad and I in one of your videos, how do you feel about that? :wavespin:
Yeah that's an awesome idea, i'm down if vlogsalad is :) Also, what's your Skype? I'll add you if that's ok so we can organise this collab and talk easier.

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
My Skype name is Koda James aka Kodastuff. I never used Skype before, but I've wanted to. I have used google hangout before though. Whatever you guys wanna chat on, is what we'll chat on :)

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hey. I am about the same subs as you, at 1,200 subs currently but youtube is making it sucks so i only get 150-200 video views a day, but i'm pretty well known. interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.