Comedy Funny comedy vlog collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Kenneson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've wanted to get into sketch comedy for some time. I also like to make people laugh. I do not have the audience you have or growth rate, but I haven't tried to make very many comedy videos. You can watch my product reviews to get an idea of how I am and I would appreciate the opportunity to do this video with you.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've wanted to get into sketch comedy for some time. I also like to make people laugh. I do not have the audience you have or growth rate, but I haven't tried to make very many comedy videos. You can watch my product reviews to get an idea of how I am and I would appreciate the opportunity to do this video with you.
Hey man, I checked out your channel and I couldn't find many comedy vlogs. So do you think you would be able to do a comedy vlog? Because i'm looking for someone who is interesting and funny :D

Joseph Kenneson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man, I checked out your channel and I couldn't find many comedy vlogs. So do you think you would be able to do a comedy vlog? Because i'm looking for someone who is interesting and funny :D
Well the funniest videos I have are the product reviews. Like I said, "...I haven't tried to make very many comedy videos. You can watch my product reviews to get an idea..." If it is possible, I guess I would like to audition, in some way or another, and that would probably give you the best idea of what I am like in comedy and give me the push to get into sketch comedy or other comedy.

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Are you in a rush to do the collaboration? My T3i comes in the mail in about a week, so that would be a better time. However we do need to Skype chat and talk about what the video will be about. Your the one that wanted to collaborate, so I'm sure you already have an awesome idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.