Comedy Fun Collab With A Good Purpose! Who's Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a video collaboration with [COLOR=#a64dff][B]@ShaunteSymone[/B][/COLOR] & she thinks the video idea is a great one to include more people on. Which i totally agree because its a lot less work for each of us collectively lol dont work harder, work smarter right? :thumbsup2:

Hi! Shaunte contacted me and asked me to join so I'd like to do it! Could we include things like a pep talk also? Like, to tell the viewer how awesome they are! It can be at the end so that way we can get them laughing and then they would feel encouraged. I don't know how that kind of a transition could work but I'm sure we could figure it out. Are we sending our clips to Shaunte for final editing? Nice to meet you btw! I'm Lauren :)

Hi! Shaunte contacted me and asked me to join so I'd like to do it! Could we include things like a pep talk also? Like, to tell the viewer how awesome they are! It can be at the end so that way we can get them laughing and then they would feel encouraged. I don't know how that kind of a transition could work but I'm sure we could figure it out. Are we sending our clips to Shaunte for final editing? Nice to meet you btw! I'm Lauren :)

Im all for it, the purpose of the video is to cheer people up and you dont need to make them laugh to do it. & yes the clips are going to shaunte, her email is on the post if you need it. Nice to meet you too! :wavespin:

I am so thrilled to see the outcome of the entire video. I was excited when Shaunte asked me to join in! Nice to meet everyone xD I really can't wait to see what it becomes! :)

Yeah im getting anxious myself, its been a lonnng wait. & nice to meet you too, im glad to have you as a part of this :happy2:

I'm glad I was able to join in!! This will be my first collab actually, I was really unsure of what to do. xD So I sent her random videos. haha!

This is my first group collab lol my first actual collab i wasnt satisfied wih because i found out about it late so i wasnt able to contribute more to it.

Hey sorry I never sent my footage I was transitioning between jobs and worked a lot of hours. I'll get it to you by tomorrow at latest if that's okay? Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back