Comedy Fun Collab With A Good Purpose! Who's Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Realms

Jacuzzi Dreaming ;)
I'm working on a video collaboration with [COLOR=#a64dff][B]@ShaunteSymone[/B][/COLOR] & she thinks the video idea is a great one to include more people on. Which i totally agree because its a lot less work for each of us collectively lol dont work harder, work smarter right? :thumbsup2:

But anyways the purpose of the video is to be something anyone who's having a rough day can stumble upon and get cheered up by it or can even share to a friend who desperately needs a smile or a laugh.

To elaborate even further, we'll do cut aways of us saying whatever we can think of that's funny.

No matter how ridiculous it is.
No language filter,

Nothings off limits,

It can be one word, your favorite joke, even a made up scenario, anything goes! :D

Its simple, it serves a good purpose, & it doesn't require us to actually meet up. As much as i would love to meet up for this, i myself don't have the funds to travel yet lol
Anyone down for this? :help:

UPDATE - 9/28

If youre reading this there's still time to jump in, ill update when its too late. Just do about 1-3 clips, they can be as long as 15 seconds. Email them to ShaunteSymone@gmail.com

The new deadline to submit clips is monday 10/20

Last edited:
Hey im down yo...i been looking for a few collabs myself...i already got some dope ideas for collabs so count me in...go look at my vids and if you like my work and you will accept me then im down...ill sub4 sub you btw

Hey im down yo...i been looking for a few collabs myself...i already got some dope ideas for collabs so count me in...go look at my vids and if you like my work and you will accept me then im down...ill sub4 sub you btw

Most definitely man, if you willing to contribute then im glad to have you jump in. im open to new friends for more long distance collabs & bouncing ideas off each other.

Last edited:
So essentially we are just saying random things that we think are funny like "I told my wife to make me a sandwich....turns out she's a vampire." (takes a sip of coffee.)

Cause if that's the case I'm totally in! And dibs on my line haha

So essentially we are just saying random things that we think are funny like "I told my wife to make me a sandwich....turns out she's a vampire." (takes a sip of coffee.)

Cause if that's the case I'm totally in! And dibs on my line haha

Exactly! Haha which is why its perefect to have many people cause different people have different sense of humors to add to the mix so welcome to the project

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back