FullScreen or ForeFrontTV(BIG FRAME)?!?!

Yup, she's with YouTube directly now with Adsense :D

I think she would prefer to have freedom it seems.

That's true to an extent, but when you're a larger channel and have more persuasion with your power, you can get special benefits from your network like advertising and production. When you have about 6,000,000 subscribers, working with a network may be best.

That's true to an extent, but when you're a larger channel and have more persuasion with your power, you can get special benefits from your network like advertising and production. When you have about 6,000,000 subscribers, working with a network may be best.
I don't think she would ever use the production they could provide though since all she does is sit in her bedroom :p. Advertising? Well rumours are that YouTube will releasing premium ads to all Partners on YouTube not only Networks like it is now, this year. So you don't be earning more with a Network unless they were selling direct ads from the Company to the Partner. Which is logical for YouTube to do.

I don't think she would ever use the production they could provide though since all she does is sit in her bedroom :p. Advertising? Well rumours are that YouTube will releasing premium ads to all Partners on YouTube not only Networks like it is now, this year. So you don't be earning more with a Network unless they were selling direct ads from the Company to the Partner. Which is logical for YouTube to do.
Branding deals and sponsors :bounce:

Branding deals and sponsors :bounce:
She wouldn't do any of that though. You can't integrate branding deals into a video of a person just sitting on their bed and talking lol

Maybe wear a tshirt and get paid couple of hundred but she can handle all that on her own probably doubt she needs a middleman to handle sales, branding, sponsors etc.

She wouldn't do any of that though. You can't integrate branding deals into a video of a person just sitting on their bed and talking lol

Maybe wear a tshirt and get paid couple of hundred but she can handle all that on her own probably doubt she needs a middleman to handle sales, branding, sponsors etc.
Branding deals are most for backgrounds :p

Back