FullScreen or ForeFrontTV(BIG FRAME)?!?!

RobFig77

I've Got It
Anyone know if there are any big differences in these two networks? From what I can see on the youtube channel, they are partnered with some pretty big names on youtube...... DeStorm, JohnOllie, 4YallEntertainment, DeshawnRaw Just to name a few. But the List goes on!! So which one offers the most?

Anyone know if there are any big differences in these two networks? From what I can see on the youtube channel, they are partnered with some pretty big names on youtube...... DeStorm, JohnOllie, 4YallEntertainment, DeshawnRaw Just to name a few. But the List goes on!! So which one offers the most?
Fullscreen is the biggest independent network out there. I have nothing bad to say about them. I have never heard of the other network.

BigFrame are one of the networks for shows and channels with high production value such as The Collective, Revision 3 and of course BigFrame so they manage big clients more like a talent manager than a network sourcing out the best branding deals etc aswell as providing funding for shows or series ideas.

The requirements are quite high,
You need a good name for yourself in this business
High Production Value
At least 40k subscribers and 250k views monthly.

Basically if you reach the above you get your own manager who will guide you through YouTube aswell as an ad sales team who looks for branding deals etc that relate to your genre and they give you loans of cameras etc.

Fullscreen on the other hand is for the mass-majority of users though still with a standard of high quality channels is a Premium network so they sell higher paying ads and you get your own support representative.

Back