Full time job + youtube

I heard though now you should upload every day to grow :( For me, I used to, but I'm so small it didnt matter haha.. How long did it take for your channel to take off?[DOUBLEPOST=1493746893,1493746553][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's hard to answer that because we were uploading just a few times a year at first, and one of those videos just caught on and starting bringing traffic to the channel. Now we have several catalog videos that can carry the channel.

It's hard to answer that because we were uploading just a few times a year at first, and one of those videos just caught on and starting bringing traffic to the channel. Now we have several catalog videos that can carry the channel.

Wow a few times a year! That's so awesome though! Yes, it seems to take off you need either several videos that bring in a ton of traffic or one video that gets suggested by several others :) Thanks!

Well I try to but I just bought a house and switched my job. That's currently a bit too much for me to keep my channel running.

I work full time, and am currently moving house - so YouTube has to take a back seat Im afraid until I'm set back up again! :(

On top of that, I also have a new client who wants videos made for their website. Since I am getting paid for it I need to prioritise that too!

So, full time work, work for a clients website, and YouTube on top of that!! I'll have to manage somehow!!

I'm full-time, but as animating is a hobby, I make time for it. It's tough having something short for every week, and it will usually need a few false-starts throughout the week until I suddenly get in the zone about 9pm on a Saturday and just keep going until it's uploaded at 1am lol.

I'm 16 started YouTube around 5 months ago. I'm already at 100,000 subscribers with lots of sponsors, my personal manager and network. If I was to upload daily I could pull of full time. Maybe in 1 year time it's going to be my full time job :) I'm also a CEO of a growing platform and a music director. Hopefully I have a bright future just like most of you will have.

Youtube plus full-time, I manage to create my content on one of my days off then upload during the week before work.

Back