Fresh Look For YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that, i can't get to the alerts screen anymore, for some reason the button now leads to yttalk.com, and i can't view it anymore.

Other than that it's actually fine.

Press on your username at the top and then press on the flag icon, that will bring up your alerts if youre on a smaller device like a phone. If that doesnt work please let me know what browser you are using on your phone, I know IE has a couple of issues on Windows phones but Chrome latest version on Anroid is working well for me here :)

Press on your username at the top and then press on the flag icon, that will bring up your alerts if youre on a smaller device like a phone. If that doesnt work please let me know what browser you are using on your phone, I know IE has a couple of issues on Windows phones but Chrome latest version on Anroid is working well for me here :)
I am using opera mini on my phone, maybe it's just opera, it has known issues with some websites.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will be shifting the username above member's avatars today similar to how it was. I am definitely open to changing the sticky navigation so it doesn't stick as well as members avatar sizes too.

The logo is new, the new one is flat rather than using gradients and our slogan has been updated to a new one too :)

that's true, i didn't realize that. thanks for letting me know :D

Aesthetically, this new look seems more polished. I haven't found too many bugs yet, but I kinda expect some soon for such a major revamp.

Aha it looks great! Its also awesome that its easier to use on mobile devices because I'm always on YTtalk through my iPad :D. Great update ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back