Fresh Look For YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
This surprised me

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
didnt read through the thread... But the site update is awesome. My favorite part is the new mobile integration. DOPE!

Bre

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I really like the new look!! It shocked me the day it was updated and I logged on wasn't expecting it!

HigginsSamuel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
woooooooow, I leave for 1 day and come back to see a massive change.... I think I like it. Much more modern.

HigginsSamuel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
one thing I do struggle with is no scroll bar, but that is kind of my fault as I have a dodgy scroll wheel on my mouse

LaneVids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone I am very pleased to announce our brand new look for YTtalk, the new look replaces the old one which was created in 2011 and YTtalk is now much more modern and responsive and is so much easier to use on mobile devices such as phones and tablets, be sure to check it out when on the go it is a dream!

There are no major updates to forum features and almost everything can be found in the same places as usual but if you need any help be sure to ask and let us know if there's any issues whilst using the forums.

I hope you all enjoy YTtalk even more :)

A big thanks to everyone who was invited to help test it out early, your feedback has helped a lot.

Thanks for reading.
Are you guys working on apps for Android and iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.