Fresh Look For YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not that, i can't get to the alerts screen anymore, for some reason the button now leads to yttalk.com, and i can't view it anymore.

Other than that it's actually fine.
Press on your username at the top and then press on the flag icon, that will bring up your alerts if youre on a smaller device like a phone. If that doesnt work please let me know what browser you are using on your phone, I know IE has a couple of issues on Windows phones but Chrome latest version on Anroid is working well for me here :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This new Layout looks Professional and Cooler! Thanks Michael :D

The Web Surfer

Reaction score
Press on your username at the top and then press on the flag icon, that will bring up your alerts if youre on a smaller device like a phone. If that doesnt work please let me know what browser you are using on your phone, I know IE has a couple of issues on Windows phones but Chrome latest version on Anroid is working well for me here :)
I am using opera mini on my phone, maybe it's just opera, it has known issues with some websites.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am using opera mini on my phone, maybe it's just opera, it has known issues with some websites.
Thanks I will have to test it out, I mainly tested in FF and Chrome for Android on a phone and 2 different sized tablets,.

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the suggestions, I will be shifting the username above member's avatars today similar to how it was. I am definitely open to changing the sticky navigation so it doesn't stick as well as members avatar sizes too.

The logo is new, the new one is flat rather than using gradients and our slogan has been updated to a new one too :)
that's true, i didn't realize that. thanks for letting me know :D

Reactions: Michael

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Aesthetically, this new look seems more polished. I haven't found too many bugs yet, but I kinda expect some soon for such a major revamp.

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
EVERYTHING SO BRIGHT, MA EYEEEASZZZZZ!
Haha love it! Good work guys ;D

TheKKLife

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Aha it looks great! Its also awesome that its easier to use on mobile devices because I'm always on YTtalk through my iPad :D. Great update ,

Status
Not open for further replies.