Free Reviews!

1. Banner/logo
Your banner is very cool. Very eye-catching and unique. For yours, I don't much info is really needed, but you can if you want to. If I was to be really cynical. I would say to add more emphasis to the matrix theme. Why not get an actual matrix background? And I suppose you could try different your text too.

I'm not too sure about your logo though. It's nice, aesthetically, but it doesn't convey much info about your channel, as it's hard to tell you do your own movie stuff, but this is really up to your preference.

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are also very unique and eye-catching. Keep it up.

3. Audio
Your audio is also very well done. The music you use coincides well and I can hear what's going on very clearly. Well done.

4. Video/s (concept,editing,etc)
Great video editing, I cannot complain at all, I can see a lot of effort goes into what you do. Your outro is also very streamlined.

5. Summary
This is one ambitious channel, it's nice to some variation with youtube channels these days. Good luck! And review mine if you can![DOUBLEPOST=1396298956,1396297878][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Banner/logo
You banner is fantastic, but I feel it doesn't reflect your channel fully. I mean you do more than just batman games.
Your logo is actually quit cool. In my opinion, I feel it would be better if you got rid of the text and just enlarged the image since its very difficult to actually read what it says (at the bottom)

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are a little all over the place. Scrolling down your video page, I see some pretty good ones, and ones that just show gameplay. I suggest you seperate the good from the bad and maintain a consistency them. I posted a video about this on this thread. You can check that, if you want.

3. Audio
You don't do commentaries and I'm not sure if you plan to. But either way, the game audio is crisp and very clear.

Interesting. You actually do edit parts of your gameplay and transition it to others. Very nice, keep that up. You should consider investing in an outro however as it could potentially drive more traffic to your channel.

5. Summary
It's good that you don't just do gameplay but as well as edit it out as well. You could consider adding commentary but that's your choice. Good luck and review mine if you have time![DOUBLEPOST=1396299123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the review! Yes I will consider adding a bit more info to my banner in the near future. And yeah I do tend to add a fair amount of text in my thumbnails, I'll look into that. I'll be sure to work on that 2%! :p

Thanks again![DOUBLEPOST=1396301384][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Banner/logo
Your banner and logo are both quite nice. Don't need too much information here but you can choose to add a blurb if you want. Either way it is very eye-catching. I would consider using the banner background in your logo too, in my opinion.

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are generally quite good but in my opinion I feel you should focus less on the left side bar and more on the text that you write since it is often obscured a little bit or difficult to read. I think your borderlands 2 ones have been better however, increase the size a little and maintain that consistency I reckon.

3. Audio
The audio is also generally very good but I am hearing some background static (borderlands 2 no.2). You should look into some audio editing techniques that fix this.

The editing for your latest video is very well done. Various cuts and zoom is used that engage the audience. Try experimenting with more video transitions though.

5. Summary
Either way a very clean channel here, just work towards improving whenever you can. Good luck! And review mine if you can.[DOUBLEPOST=1396301540][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you specify which channel you would like me to review please? Sorry for the late reply, had a job interview to screw up :p

Thank you so much! :)

Hey, can I get a review
Sorry for the late reply, busy with stuff.
1. Banner/logo
Your logo is alright but you really need a better banner. Something that reflects your channel a bit more and conveys a little info into what it's about.

2. Thumbnail/s
Most of your thumbnails are generally very good. Especially the ones that have decorative text next to yourself. You need to maintain that standard of quality as well as pay attention to other vlogging or similar channels to yours.

3. Audio
Your audio is perfectly fine. I can hear you very well and the subtle music compliments it well.

You make cuts that keep the flow of the video and that's great. You should also try adding dynamic texts/pictures to your videos in order to further engage the audience. Your outro is very classy and I like it but doesn't leave much room for links to video/social so you should look into that.

5. Summary
A very sophisticated channel here, just keep up what you're doing and you'll be fine. Be sure to review mine and/or follow me on twitter if you wish to get back to me.

Wow,
Sorry had to take a break from this to get some stuff sorted...but I'm back reviewing again.
So bring it on![DOUBLEPOST=1398952788,1398952248][/DOUBLEPOST]
a review would really help me to see were i'm going wrong :)
1. Banner/logo
Lovely banner. Keep it. Though your logo is a little vague on the information side. You should consider adopting to a simple logo rather than acronyms. Why not just use Victreebell as your logo?

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are top quality! Keep it up!

3. Audio
Going by your recent let's play, the audio overall is quite good. However, your partner sounds a lot louder than you. You should consider the volume on your end.

I like the layout that you have with your pokemon videos. I'm not sure if that's the max size screen you can have for the actual game footage, but if you can, try increasing the size of the game footage and streamlining the rest. For that, take inspiration from other poketubers.

5. Summary
Otherwise, a fairly unique take on pokemon let's plays. Keep it up! And be sure to review mine if you can![DOUBLEPOST=1398953276][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll use your tekket ep1 no cheating to review.

1. Banner/logo
Your banner is alright, but it doesn't convey much info on your channel, same goes for your logo.

2. Thumbnail/s
Some of your thumbnails are meh. But your minecraft pvp ones are excellent. Same with hunger games. Try to maintain that quality.

3. Audio
I can hear your voice pretty clearly but there appears to be a lot of background noise. Try editing that out and equalize your audio.

Videos are decent quality, though you should try adding an intro and outro to your vids as it could drive traffic.

5. Summary
Just fix up some of the stuff I've said if you want, and you should be alright. Good luck! And be sure to review mine![DOUBLEPOST=1398953815][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you please review my channel? I am currently in the process of getting a professional microphone btw.
1. Banner/logo
You need to straight up, add a background to your wallpaper. Red text against white background isn't always gonna cut it. Same with your logo.

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are generally quite good. I can see you put effort to make them stand out. Keep experimenting with different layouts, text formats, sizes and colour as well as be careful of black side bars which seem to pop up sometimes with your thumbnails.

3. Audio
Yeah, your intro music is good but mike quality could be better. But you said you were getting a better one, so this can change.

Your Wii U gameplay vids are very high quality but your 3DS vids are a little lower. I'm not sure how you capture your vids but you should consider alternate methods to get more of the gameplay on the screen. Your intro is awsome. Get an outro too, while you're at it, if you want.

5. Summary
Really, it's just your audio that's holding you back. It should liven up once you get your new mike if you haven't got it already.
Good luck! And review mine if you can![DOUBLEPOST=1398954286][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Banner/logo
Your banner isn't bad but in my opinion it could have some more detail to it. Your logo is really up to you. You could get something that has info or something of your liking. Your choice.

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are simple and keep it straight to the point. That's great. Be sure to use more intricate pictures for your games (cry of fear) and different colours/fonts for the numbers.

3. Audio
Audio quality in general is very good but I believe you need to try projecting your voice a bit more as it seems to be a little mild at times.

Video quality, good. You use annotations, good. All you really need is a proper outro and intro so you can drive more traffic.

5. Summary
There's a lot of promise. Just improve on where you can. Good luck! And review my channel if you can.
You can also add me on twitter if want to get back to me.

If I could get a review that would be great thank you :)
1. Banner/logo
The banner that you have is very striking and too the point which is good but you should try experimenting with different backgrounds that relate to your vids rather than just smoke. You logo can stay tho. Hell why not put smoke in the background of that?

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are very creative and attention-grabbing. Keep experimenting with different stuff and make sure that no words are cut off like I noticed with your recent vid.

3. Audio
Audio is slick and music is clear, keep it up.

Lovin the editing you got going on here. Very professional and well done. Did you use Premier?
Either way, it is of high standard keep it up!

5. Summary
A lot of work has been put into this channel and it shows through, just maintain it now. Good luck! And be sure to review mine if you can![DOUBLEPOST=1398999147,1398998750][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey can you please review my channel i am a gamer
1. Banner/logo
I like your banner alot. It looks great. You logo could be a bit better, I would prefer to add some green in there but that's your choice.

2. Thumbnail/s
This is something you need to work on. Just game footage isn't always enough. I posted a video about this in this very thread (not mine). Use that or other channels for reference

3. Audio
The audio is generally good, though the game audio sometimes seems louder than yours. But this is just a minor thing.

The videos are in HD and the concepts are generally executed well. Try adding an intro and/or outro to vieos so you could potentially drive more traffic.

5. Summary
Overall, a fairly well executed take on gaming. Just keep improving on what you do as well as some of the things I've said. Good luck and be sure to review mine!

Back