Free Reviews!

TheSkuxxedOne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
May I have a review please I would be very gratefull
1. Banner/logo
Your banner is very minimalistic and straight to the point which is certainly not a bad thing. You should also consider adding a small blurb of sorts, addressing what you do on your channel. Your logo is epic.

2. Thumbnail/s
I think you should try using larger sizes with your text as well as different fonts as they are often a little difficult to read. Also, try adding more vibrant backgrounds, as simply white, can seem a little dull initially.

3. Audio
Audio-wise, I can hear you well and there's not much background noise. But the volumes of your speech are a little up and down in that it sounds like you are a little far and a little too close too your mike at random points in time. Also, learn to project your voice more. This comes with practice. Also, try editing out the breaths you take or breathing away from the mike as they can be very obvious after a while.

4. Video/s (concept,editing,etc)
I really like the concept of your vids. Great intro, great transitions and a variety of different images. Fantastic!

5. Summary
You have potential. I suggest working on the things I've mentioned and improving where you can. Good luck! And be sure to review mine if you can![DOUBLEPOST=1399121551,1399120898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could use a review :) thanks!
I believe I reviewed you before didn't I? Well let's see what's changed...
1. Banner/logo
Your banner is really nice, alot better than your old one. Unique and easy on the eyes. And even has some info!
As for your logo that's really up to you, I'm not gonna judge you using your face for a logo. :p

2. Thumbnail/s
Your thumbnails are usually striking and convey exactly what the video is about. Be careful not to clutter the screen so much with so much stuff. Find pics and text that compliment each other.

3. Audio
You audio quality is fine. Same with your game audio. I think you, yourself probably need to project your voice a bit more. Add more emotion to it. Have you try equalizing your audio?

4. Video/s (concept,editing, etc)
For gaming stuff, not much editing is needed but for your recent vid about avri hello kitty, you should put text and pics that relate to what your saying. E.g. Lyrics of the song.

5. Summary
You've improved alot since last review and the overall ideas of your vids are generally well executed. Keep it up! And be sure to review mine if you haven't already!

Reactions: HiMyNameIsDan

3Eris

Reaction score
I would just have a review about logo banner and the name. ^^ Very new and only just have 2 Trailers so..

BookOfKen

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If you could please review my prank channel I would greatly appreciate it.

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you don't mind reviewing my channel, I'd appreciate it! Always like hearing constructive criticism.

FancyWeasel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Since, I didn't got any reviews/feedback in my thread, I would love to take the oppurtinity, to review my channel, in return, I would definitely write a review of yours of course! :D

Reaction score
Hey i'd love a review also! Mostly for the walkthrough videos iv just posted as im not sure how much I should be talking and inputing humour etc, because it's not as if its a casual let's play. Im playing the game on the hardest difficulty and trying to speed through so people get the story as quickly as possible.

Also in regards to your channel I liked the simplicity of your banner and the content overall was pretty engaging. Although I may have a bias because we seem to share a lot of the same interests so I liked basically all the videos lol.

JemmyJodan

Reaction score
Could anyone review my channel and give me some tips to improve it? Thanks :D