Free Reviews!

TheSkuxxedOne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Ok so here's how this will work. I will review your channel based on the following:
1. Banner/logo
2. Thumbnail/s
3. Audio
4. Video/s (concept,editing,etc)
5. Summary
And anymore I can think of :)

Oh and in the mean-time, I'd appreciate a review of mine in return. THANKS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PChanger

FFSLetsPlay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Can you give me a review please?

eggland

Reaction score
can you do mine please i have just uploaded my first video and it is a bit 'diffrent' so i am not so sure if i want to carry on in that style. also ho will you give the feed back?

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Those posts usually receive a lot of feedback :D
But feel free to review my channel as well :)

Edit: And to Review yours:
It seems like your Channel is fairly new but as far as I see your videos are great!
You bring it straight to the point and your voice is very engaging as well.
I personally find your trailer not very informative.
It didn't explain what you are doing on your channel.
I would recommend you to make a trailer where you speak (since you have a great voice) and show short clips of games you make videos about. Same with your banner. It doesn't really give any information.
I think a banner with some characters of games you are playing on it would make more sense because it gives the audience an orientation what kind of channel this is.
I personally am also not a big fan of your profile picture. It looks for me like a simple "google search pic" but this is also only my personal opinion.

Other than that your Channel is great. You play recent games, your thumbnails are good, your videos are informative and entertaining. If you continue like this I'm sure that you will grow a lot in the coming months.

Last edited:

Eggs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Sup! Could you review my vlogging channel? As for your channel:

Your thumbnails look nice, but your channel icon and banner need some more branding to it. Add your name somewhere on the banner, and try to make your art as best of a summary as your videos possible. Try not using directly downloaded images, and spend some time in Photoshop or Gimp touching it up. I checked your TitanFall video, and you are a pretty good speaker and commentator. That being said, I think you lack a bit of inflection or heavy emotion in your voice. You don't stutter or use lots of filler words, and I can tell you were well-prepared, but you should try showing more enthusiasm! But great start so far!

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I would like a review as well ^_^

eggland

Reaction score
so that i dont end up repeating things i think that nad is 100% correct about the opening video because after i watched that i didnt want to sub but i couldnt stop watching your titan fall video!