Services Free Banners, Outros, Thumbnails, and Logos and Overlays

Woah, nice man. Do you want me to credit you in any way?
In any way you want is fine by me, like on twitter or shoutouts or something is cool. I really don't like to tramp stamp my work by smearing art. So I left your banner without my name on it for that reason. But thank you. I hope you enjoy it!

btw, my twitter name is the same as my profile name

In any way you want is fine by me, like on twitter or shoutouts or something is cool. I really don't like to tramp stamp my work by smearing art. So I left your banner without my name on it for that reason. But thank you. I hope you enjoy it!

btw, my twitter name is the same as my profile name

No problem. I've followed you on there and given you the shoutout :)

Could I please get a Minecraft thumbnail for a survival series? And you please incorporate this logo within the thumbnail? Thanks so much :p Also, if you need an idea of what the thumbnail should look like, just look at the thumbnails on my channel :)

logo.png

Would you be so kind to update my banner? Our colors are black and light blue and it would be nice if you could just make it look 8-bit and have our name on it. That would be awesome!

Could I please get a Minecraft thumbnail for a survival series? And you please incorporate this logo within the thumbnail? Thanks so much :p Also, if you need an idea of what the thumbnail should look like, just look at the thumbnails on my channel :)

logo.png
I'm on the job![DOUBLEPOST=1435724319,1435724301][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you be so kind to update my banner? Our colors are black and light blue and it would be nice if you could just make it look 8-bit and have our name on it. That would be awesome!
You got it[DOUBLEPOST=1435724523][/DOUBLEPOST]

logo.png
I can't see he logo[DOUBLEPOST=1435729145][/DOUBLEPOST]
I may have gone a little over board, but tell me what you think. And you can chose whether or not to change it.
BitPactUploadable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The crew is against insert awesome. I for one love it lol. Could you replace it with "Heroes and Zeroes!"? also could you add something to the left? If so that would be great! Thanks for the work man!

The crew is against insert awesome. I for one love it lol. Could you replace it with "Heroes and Zeroes!"? also could you add something to the left? If so that would be great! Thanks for the work man!
Like "Heroes & Zeroes!" or Heroes and Zeroes!"?. And what color would you like them in? I don't usually put things on the left because the channel logo covers that section pretty well

Back