Voice Acting Epic movie trailer guy can whisper sexy things to your ear!

Stachu

Not sexy and don't know it!
Hello YouTubers!

So my voice is pretty low and I was thinking that some of you might wanna use it in some of your videos.

I'm opened for collaborations. If I can help in any way then just let me know :)

For audio samples just check out my channel. If I'm recording just audio then I can stand closer to my mic and make the sound of my voice better and even more "epic" then you can hear in videos.

ps. I speak with a Russian accent in my videos but I can also speak "normally" ;)

dude I want someone to play role of DIRECTOR for my next video, wanna play?
I would love to do some acting stuff but currently I really lack of time. That's why I offered doing voice-acting because I want to help and at the same time doing just voice over is much less work to do then shooting a video.

BUT!

If what you need is something small then let me know more details. If I have time then I would love to do colab with you. Especially that I like your videos :)

I would love to do some acting stuff but currently I really lack of time. That's why I offered doing voice-acting because I want to help and at the same time doing just voice over is much less work to do then shooting a video.

BUT!

If what you need is something small then let me know more details. If I have time then I would love to do colab with you. Especially that I like your videos :)
Well actually its a very short role, u have to act like a director of 50 shades of grey, actors are stupid and u r tired of them hahaha! (THIS IS THE IDEA)
I guess u just have to say 10-15 sentences, but u have to swear hahaha
If u dont want, its ok, thanks for the reply :D

HHHMMMM I do like your accent.... How could I work that into an episode....? I usually write my scripts on Thursdays.... maybe I'll think of something for episode 5 (week from tomorrow) or the next... I'm going to have to brainstorm, but this could be really funny, haha.... I'll think more about it Thurs

Back