Voice Acting Epic movie trailer guy can whisper sexy things to your ear!

dude...... what wigs are hard to come by in Russia? and by the way, am I being an a**? are you actually from Russia? or is it one of those other countries by the boarder? haha I'm sorry if I've been wrong this whole time

Dude! It was super good! It had to do with Binky and a mail order bride! it wouldn't have been the full episode just the beginning when they're always bickering about something ridiculous before the first logo graphic..... it's a really good idea!!! I'll send you a wig, haha

Hello YouTubers!

So my voice is pretty low and I was thinking that some of you might wanna use it in some of your videos.

I'm opened for collaborations. If I can help in any way then just let me know :)

For audio samples just check out my channel. If I'm recording just audio then I can stand closer to my mic and make the sound of my voice better and even more "epic" then you can hear in videos.

ps. I speak with a Russian accent in my videos but I can also speak "normally" ;)
Wow holy crap you do sound sexy :D I have a tiny script i should be done with in a couple of days when I finish can I send it to you for some of your great voice acting :D

Dude! It was super good! It had to do with Binky and a mail order bride! it wouldn't have been the full episode just the beginning when they're always bickering about something ridiculous before the first logo graphic..... it's a really good idea!!! I'll send you a wig, haha
Hahaha. I'm gonna get a wig anyway because I like that Omegle video too much. ;D But I just wanted to say that if you need me to become a blond T****y tomorrow then it might be pretty difficult at the moment ;P

Wow holy crap you do sound sexy :D I have a tiny script i should be done with in a couple of days when I finish can I send it to you for some of your great voice acting :D
No problemo. Just send me the script whenever it's ready and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Hahaha. I'm gonna get a wig anyway because I like that Omegle video too much. ;D But I just wanted to say that if you need me to become a blond T****y tomorrow then it might be pretty difficult at the moment ;P

No problemo. Just send me the script whenever it's ready and I'll see what I can do for you :)
This episode will be a couple out... I'll write it up and let you know, but basically your Omegla character would work perfect, bahahaha... I'll let you know!

Back