Voice Acting Epic movie trailer guy can whisper sexy things to your ear!

Stachu

Not sexy and don't know it!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello YouTubers!

So my voice is pretty low and I was thinking that some of you might wanna use it in some of your videos.

I'm opened for collaborations. If I can help in any way then just let me know :)

For audio samples just check out my channel. If I'm recording just audio then I can stand closer to my mic and make the sound of my voice better and even more "epic" then you can hear in videos.

ps. I speak with a Russian accent in my videos but I can also speak "normally" ;)

Reactions: xXStupidTurtleXx

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
dude I want someone to play role of DIRECTOR for my next video, wanna play?

Stachu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
dude I want someone to play role of DIRECTOR for my next video, wanna play?
I would love to do some acting stuff but currently I really lack of time. That's why I offered doing voice-acting because I want to help and at the same time doing just voice over is much less work to do then shooting a video.

BUT!

If what you need is something small then let me know more details. If I have time then I would love to do colab with you. Especially that I like your videos :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I would love to do some acting stuff but currently I really lack of time. That's why I offered doing voice-acting because I want to help and at the same time doing just voice over is much less work to do then shooting a video.

BUT!

If what you need is something small then let me know more details. If I have time then I would love to do colab with you. Especially that I like your videos :)
Well actually its a very short role, u have to act like a director of 50 shades of grey, actors are stupid and u r tired of them hahaha! (THIS IS THE IDEA)
I guess u just have to say 10-15 sentences, but u have to swear hahaha
If u dont want, its ok, thanks for the reply :D

Stachu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Could you send me a script?

Stachu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'll send you a private message in just a minute :)

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
HHHMMMM I do like your accent.... How could I work that into an episode....? I usually write my scripts on Thursdays.... maybe I'll think of something for episode 5 (week from tomorrow) or the next... I'm going to have to brainstorm, but this could be really funny, haha.... I'll think more about it Thurs

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have an idea... I got it after watching your chat roulette videos dressed as a hot blonde, bahaha