Editing really does take hours!!

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Are we spending too much time editing?
a video that lasts 5 minutes takes me about an hour to edit, a video thats less than a minute takes 10 minutes or so.
your videos seem so excessive in terms of editing, the special effects make it difficult to follow and the sound is too quiet in comparison.
Being a small channel, should we focus on quantity of videos rather than quality?
no, focus on quality. the quantity (one a week) is fine.
Are our sound levels out of proportion?
yes! make the background music slightly louder than the sound of the "air" in the background.
Can our camera angles be better?
they seem fine to me, it could be a little more cropped.
Can we improve our thumbnails?
i'd make a series of videos have different thumbnails with the same colour scheme, but that's my personal preference. editing less on a thumbnail would help.

elPepin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should always focus on quality! It's what makes the whole experience worthwhile. Gaming channels are not my thing that being said you guys look great on camera! But I found the constant zooming in and out and flipping the image upside down dizzying and hard to watch, I would say cut that in half. At times I just wanted to look at you guys interact but I couldn't. Finally and most importantly, TALK TO US not just to each other, make us part of it!! Say an intro a "Hello" and at the end and say good bye! Make us feel like friends ;)

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey @KizKaz

Are we spending too much time editing?
I don't think you spend too much time editing, however, upon watching your fifa17 clip, i got a little disengaged when camera angles changed too frequently- i felt like you were in a kpop clip because it kept jumping. It might just be me though C:
Being a small channel, should we focus on quantity of videos rather than quality?
From what i've seen, you should focus on quality > quantity - but if that means you can only get 1 -2 videos out perweek, just let your subbies know when your uploading schedules are
Are our sound levels out of proportion?
i thought your sound levels were okay c:
Can our camera angles be better?
the camera angles were also okay :3
Can we improve our thumbnails?
your thumbnails have improved over time i.e. the recent ones look good, the ones before weren't so much.

Hope some of this helps c: and pleased to meet you both ^^ keep up the good work

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Being that i generally don't watch your type of content i have a couple of things to say.
1. You got good chemistry. Meaning, you don't try to be a character and i'm assuming you don't over hype your presence in the video.
2. Your edits are good, but i feel as if there are too many of them, in the video where the main focus are you i feel that a bit less edits are needed.
Hope this somehow helped!