Services Dubstep intro/outro

UberDj

As well as vlogging and video making in general, ive also been a dance music producer for 7 years, so i have a few songs that would work very well for intros and outros. Contact me for more information :)

Dj

As well as vlogging and video making in general, ive also been a dance music producer for 7 years, so i have a few songs that would work very well for intros and outros. Contact me for more information :)

Dj
I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1347162026,1347161987][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.
not a big fan of dupstep is what i meant.

I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1347162026,1347161987][/DOUBLEPOST]
not a big fan of dupstep is what i meant.

Alright man, inbox my youtube that we can discuss it. I dont really wanna get into everything on the forum lol

Hey, I don't really need an intro or outro, but I was just wondering something for the future... My friend Spruta (Pronounced Sprootuh) and I are working on a dance song that correlates with the dance he invented called the Sprutes (Sproots). Its really a great idea, but I have very little knowledge of how to go about making a music track, and I am looking for people to help. Interested?

Hey, I don't really need an intro or outro, but I was just wondering something for the future... My friend Spruta (Pronounced Sprootuh) and I are working on a dance song that correlates with the dance he invented called the Sprutes (Sproots). Its really a great idea, but I have very little knowledge of how to go about making a music track, and I am looking for people to help. Interested?

im happy to help as much as i can :) is there anything in particular you need to know?

Back