Services Dubstep intro/outro

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
As well as vlogging and video making in general, ive also been a dance music producer for 7 years, so i have a few songs that would work very well for intros and outros. Contact me for more information :)

Dj

levi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey u have skype? im intrested need some editing songs or intros outros

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i dont have skype, but you can inbox my youtube and i can give you more details :)

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ive noticed. as long as its legitimate, i wont have issues with this.

levi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok, well ye inbox me please

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
As well as vlogging and video making in general, ive also been a dance music producer for 7 years, so i have a few songs that would work very well for intros and outros. Contact me for more information :)

Dj
I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1347162026,1347161987][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.
not a big fan of dupstep is what i meant.

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm not that big of a fan, but i would like to talk to you about an intro anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1347162026,1347161987][/DOUBLEPOST]
not a big fan of dupstep is what i meant.
Alright man, inbox my youtube that we can discuss it. I dont really wanna get into everything on the forum lol

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Hey, I don't really need an intro or outro, but I was just wondering something for the future... My friend Spruta (Pronounced Sprootuh) and I are working on a dance song that correlates with the dance he invented called the Sprutes (Sproots). Its really a great idea, but I have very little knowledge of how to go about making a music track, and I am looking for people to help. Interested?

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I don't really need an intro or outro, but I was just wondering something for the future... My friend Spruta (Pronounced Sprootuh) and I are working on a dance song that correlates with the dance he invented called the Sprutes (Sproots). Its really a great idea, but I have very little knowledge of how to go about making a music track, and I am looking for people to help. Interested?
im happy to help as much as i can :) is there anything in particular you need to know?