Finished/Closed DrunkBearzz "SuperExtraSweet" FREEE STUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the work. If its possible, can you make me a banner?

If so, can it say Fonzilium with a NHL and FIFA game theme. I'll leave the creativity about that for you :D
Thanks!

Rest done till Wednesday

XSC1DMM.jpg

gaoRJEn.jpg

No problemo man,

yea I am doing twitter banners just send me dimensions

BTW I'm
Then can you make me an display picture for Youtube?
I want Sinon from Sword Art Online II or Itachi from Naruto Shippuden to be in it and my channel name "NightcoreCritical" in it :) If you can, add both the anime characters but it should not look messy. I leave the creative work to you :D

Dimensions : 1500 x 421 ( i think ) Well for the twitter banner, I would it to have my youtube channel url /GoAuraa and my twitter /Auralitys on it somewhere, and for the backround I would it just to be chisaki from nagi no asukara. Thanks, keep up the good work :)

Hey I need a youtube banner, saying Ex-Calibur blown up in cool letters in the middle and under it "gaming commentaries and more" and a cool background of your choice nothing childish though.

Holy crap dude you are really talented...can I ask what program you use and whatnot?

Also if I could have a banner and/or avatar with something to do with League of Legends and my name: Hayteful Gaming. If you could make the Avatar reminiscent of Game Grumps would be appreciated! I don't know the dimensions for youtube banner or Avatar. My favorite color is Royal Blue but you can work with what you want! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back