Finished/Closed DrunkBearzz "SuperExtraSweet" FREEE STUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I want a banner and profile picture for my channel :)
Banner
Text: CriticalCubing
Sub Text: Reviews | Unboxings | Tutorials
Colours: Anything. Include Flares
Misc: Show some Rubiks Cubes around!

Profile Picture.
Text: CriticalCubing
Colours: Anything you want
Misc:Take any pic you want and probably add flares.

PainWritter

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
PC is currently repairing so nothing till 2 weeks from now (10 days at Min.)

how2win7

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
you still need this, now when school is over I'm starting again
Just noticed you still responded to this. I don't need them right now, as I'm actually looking for another brand name, something less restrictive. Thanks for the offer though, love your work! Might request some graphics later!

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow your work is amazing, I tried making a banner but failed :') Is there any chance you could make me a banner?
Text - SouthernFriedDan, reasonably big and bold with some form of shadow effect behind it
Gaming and Vlogs underneith SouthernFriedDan
Be creative and please suprise me! you're the artist here :)
Thankyou

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not sure if you still do this? Can I get a prank styled/nice channel art and maybe matching avatar saying PDA PRANKS or PDA.TV
And then Pranks and more!
In maybe orange and yellow and blue color scheme?

Thunder Gamer

Reaction score
Hi, can you create for me a banner, a profile logo and a very nice intro please!!! :)

First, the banner need to have this size : 2560 x 1440
The banner need to look like this banner but the name while be Thunder Gamer, so we need lightning effect and the sparkle ( Best is withe sparkle to look like flash light) :

The profile logo need the dimension of a profile logo! :D (I don't know what is the dimension) and look like this with again the Lightning effect and the white sparkle :

And now, for the intro, it's look like the banner but animated. For this, the name Thunder need to appear first, after Gamer and after, at the bottom in little character, the word Present. The intro need also Lightning effect but animated and also white sparkle in movement.

If you can do all of this, I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :)))))))) Take your time to do the best work you can, I'm patient.

Random Stupid Clips

Reaction score
Hey, I saw your post of YTtalk and was wondering if you could make me a banner, my channel is Random Stupid Clips. Respond if you'd like to at any time. My Skype is ChumChowYT if you need to contact me and my Discord is RSC#5012

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
This thread is from 2013 guys! Please READ the dates of threads before replying.

Reactions: Pancake
Status
Not open for further replies.