Finished/Closed DrunkBearzz "SuperExtraSweet" FREEE STUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I search for half an hour to find the most similar font for you my love

INXPGbm.jpg

Thank you so very much! :) :) This looks so amazing. Thank you again :)

Edit: I also put your channel in a channel link on my channel as the designer.

Last edited:
Hey!

I kinda got two Youtube banners that i would love to get! Hope you still got some time and still want to make banners for us tho!

First one:

Youtube banner: Most colours. Black/Dark green.. theme: a creepy looking swamp and the text: Swampeye in there. Would be great if you could like fade in this logo aswell!
Swampeye.jpg

Second one:

Youtube banner: Colours: Black/Dark Brown Theme: a creepy looking forrest and the text: Sneaky Moose. And aswell with this one.. would be freaking awesome if you could fade in this logo in the middle of it! Prefer without the pink background ofc xD
SneakyMoose.jpg

I Hope you can help me out with this! Alright major thanks in advance!

Hey, put the name SoloQReality please - Be creative and make it look awesome using that logo please :)

Attachments

• S.png
    S.png
    759.9 KB · Views: 8
I like your Awesome work! Will request something in the future :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410180392,1410161978][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, I thought of something
I need a benner related to music, with the test "NightcoreCritical" and some anime girls around :) And possible subtext that should say "Home of Nightcore & Nightsteps" Make it look as good and eye catching as you can and others like colours, fonts etc, I leave to you :)
Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back