Don't just make videos, become a Youtuber!

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the first thing I picked was which days I would upload & if anyone genuinely doesn't enjoy the video they are making or are doing it for a reason other than entertainment, its wrong and shouldn't be done. You can also tell sometimes that their goal isn't pure? that sounds like they're dirty but you get the picture.

Reactions: Zorcome Productions

RileysAGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I liked how you outlined everything in this very nice. It helps reading this when having a small channel thanks +1

StacyPancakes

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Great thread and so true. I started about 5 weeks ago and I am learning all of this as I go. You can't just put videos up and expect a million views. You have to really work for it. I am working hard to make my videos more high quality by doing research and each time I learn something I incorporate it into my next video. I am no where near what I want to be, but I'm working on becoming a true "youtuber."

RandomMike

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Ive never actually hear anyone speak about youtube like this i think this is actually going to really help me a lot.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i understand what it takes to be a you tuber even though i have just started because i researched into it before commencing making videos and setting up a channel

BarbMollyTV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this in such detail! I def found it to be extremely helpful with a lot of tips that I will be adding to my regiment!

Xenocorpse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now, what kinda gets me down is I feel like I'm getting hardly nowhere. I know it's slow, but I've been at it for a year, working my a** off lol. I LOVE making videos, and so does my partner hexo, but we just haven't gotten anywhere I've wanted to go. I'll never give up though. I'll just keep trying until I do :3

TheOptimistVibe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was wonderful. If you do make videos with a purpose (and you like what you're doing of course) keep doing it, but you MUST have patients. Even if you do get famous, it will never be in a few months.[DOUBLEPOST=1421019373,1421019326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now, what kinda gets me down is I feel like I'm getting hardly nowhere. I know it's slow, but I've been at it for a year, working my a** off lol. I LOVE making videos, and so does my partner hexo, but we just haven't gotten anywhere I've wanted to go. I'll never give up though. I'll just keep trying until I do :3
just keep trying

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps