Don't Be Afraid To Make A Thumbnail

Hey,

Thanks for the great advice on thumbnails, I completely agree, the better thumbnail videos do get the best amount of views, especially if your subscriber count isn't massive, like for instance some of my early horror videos that I just used some of the video footage as the thumbnail has got like 30 views however when I started doing my own thumbnails like for happy wheels, just adding in my own face and all that sort of thing I got 300+ views so it really does make a difference,

Thanks for the great tips :)

What I usually do is I use Paint.NET, then I find PNG images of some of the characters in the game. Then, I try to make the background eye catching by maybe putting some explosion PNG image in the background...I don't know; worked for me :D

I heard that you need to verify each channel through your phone number to use thumbnails!
And i saw on youtube that it said that, 'you can verify only two channels per year'

So that means i can put thumbnails on videos of only two channels per year?

I heard that you need to verify each channel through your phone number to use thumbnails!
And i saw on youtube that it said that, 'you can verify only two channels per year'

So that means i can put thumbnails on videos of only two channels per year?

You can put thumbnails on any of your videos.

Back