Don't Be Afraid To Make A Thumbnail

Yeah he seems to think it is fine the way it is, and that if we try making our own thumbnails the way I have been trying it will only seem like we are trying to hard, and they will see our sub count and never come back. I think he is full of crap but what ever. lol

Yeah he seems to think it is fine the way it is, and that if we try making our own thumbnails the way I have been trying it will only seem like we are trying to hard, and they will see our sub count and never come back. I think he is full of crap but what ever. lol

Yeah, always go for unique thumbnails, it will catch eyes and if you can catch eyes, then you catch views. If you can catch views, you catch subscribers.

Even if your thumbnail is bad, it grabs the attention of the viewer! It even adds a little professionalism to your videos!

i make the thumbnails in photoshop and idea comes on the moment i use like what i have in the video mainly and i make a thumbnail about it its pretty easy and fun

I just recently got into the custom thumbnail game. I've designed and added custom thumbnails to quite a few of our videos. Obviously the impact is tough to measure but it just "feels" right. Heh heh. Adding the name of the video in big eye catching text doesn't hurt. Also, tweak the look of a custom still from the video and boom.

I freaking Love this site :) It's like everything i need for Youtube i can find here :p

So i have two questions:
What programm do you youse to make thumbnails (free)?
Do they have a min/max. size?

I freaking Love this site :) It's like everything i need for Youtube i can find here :p

So i have two questions:
What programm do you youse to make thumbnails (free)?
Do they have a min/max. size?

You can use various programs such as Gimp, Paint.Net. But personally I would go for Photoshop which costs a lot of money but then again it depends on your morals.

Thumbnails sizes should be 1280x720 in my opinion :)

Back