Does anyone know about Exonia Network ?

Yes there are a lot of resources for larger channels. I personally work with channels above 400k to 500k monthly views in most cases. I do not typically prospect below that. If you want you can link me your channel and I can take a look for you.

In regards to what Shane mentioned. The co-owner specifically stated to me " he ( the owner ) bought the channel ". The co-owner has no reason to lie nor do I think he did. Exonia has monetization online NOT claiming. There is a large difference.

Assuming your link is to your channel it appears to be flammy5. I would be glad to discuss information with you about a partnership if you are interested. We are currently expanding our gaming side and could connect you to some huge channels for cross promotion. Send me your Skype if you would like and I can speak to you on there. Thanks

Yes there are a lot of resources for larger channels. I personally work with channels above 400k to 500k monthly views in most cases. I do not typically prospect below that. If you want you can link me your channel and I can take a look for you.
You keep saying that but giving no proof... Name the Network you`re with!!!

Any network can be big, my network has 8 partners yet 9.5M+ monthly views.

Assuming your link is to your channel it appears to be flammy5. I would be glad to discuss information with you about a partnership if you are interested. We are currently expanding our gaming side and could connect you to some huge channels for cross promotion. Send me your Skype if you would like and I can speak to you on there. Thanks
Yup, that is my channel. I can't send you a PM on these forums until I've hit 50 posts, want to send me a PM on YouTube? I would prefer not to post my skype publicly. (Your linked channel goes to a broken link)

I see no mention of a network in your talks? To be respectful I will be leaving the company I work for out of conversation. I am glad to discuss partnerships with people but I am not here to tarnish reputations.

Yup, that is my channel. I can't send you a PM on these forums until I've hit 50 posts, want to send me a PM on YouTube? I would prefer not to post my skype publicly. (Your linked channel goes to a broken link)

Sure, I will send you a PM now. Just so you know the account is not one of our hubs, we do not currently have a gaming hub.

I see no mention of a network in your talks? To be respectful I will be leaving the company I work for out of conversation. I am glad to discuss partnerships with people but I am not here to tarnish reputations.

Replied via youtube.

If that network comment is @ me, I've never been partnered in a network. If it was at Shane, is a very big Vultra fan/recruiter

I`m not a recruiter for Vultra anymore... As I said I have my own network with 9.5M+ monthly views :p
When did that happen because I talked with you on skype only a month and a few weeks back :p

Also your skype name is now a bit confusing, although I don't think there is anyway to change it...

Back