Does anyone know about Exonia Network ?

Yes and no. The company I work for is top 50 ranked on YouTube network wise and we have a small team. With that being said we still sell ads and benefit our producers. They have no ad sales team and with YouTube new layouts the benefits are small. So your basically saying that 30% of your earnings is worth support. I work with guys that make thousands monthly. It makes no sense to lose $1000 for support and nothing else.

I didn't say I signed with them ;) just sharing my perspective as I see it.

I'm curious what you think about larger networks, who probably don't have any meaningful support (and are even less reachable), for pretty much the exact same perks and rev share... You think they are worth it because they are better able to deliver on higher CPMs?

I didn't say I signed with them ;) just sharing my perspective as I see it.

I'm curious what you think about larger networks, who probably don't have any meaningful support (and are even less reachable), for pretty much the exact same perks and rev share... You think they are worth it because they are better able to deliver on higher CPMs?

My personal take on it is as follows. Larger network would be split into two categories personally. The first being large in numbers being most channels and most views. The second being larger network in relation to each individual channel. The company I work with has under 100 channels but is similar in size to BentPixels who has somewhere around 1,500 channels. You can see the contrast in that statement to which 100 people can be the same as 1,500 people BUT the 100 people can be offered more.

For mean it is all about the producer. I dont define support as someone emailing a rep for an answer like the larger networks do ( number wise ). I work with each producer I sign personally. They have my phone number and I prefer they call me to ask questions. It gives them a 1:1 feel. When looking at who you should sign with it is really all about what you are offering them in ratio to what they are offering you. If you are offering 10% of your earnings which is $2,000 then you should have benefits equal to that. Channels that make under $100 monthly should be fine with a larger network offering less support and less benefits.

People always ask " what is the network offering them " but I honestly think they should think more about what they offer the network. Its not meant to be rude, but people expect things now a days from networks when they do not always deserve it.

Hopefully you can take that the way I mean it. I apologize if it comes across the wrong way.

My personal take on it is as follows. Larger network would be split into two categories personally. The first being large in numbers being most channels and most views. The second being larger network in relation to each individual channel. The company I work with has under 100 channels but is similar in size to BentPixels who has somewhere around 1,500 channels. You can see the contrast in that statement to which 100 people can be the same as 1,500 people BUT the 100 people can be offered more.

For mean it is all about the producer. I dont define support as someone emailing a rep for an answer like the larger networks do ( number wise ). I work with each producer I sign personally. They have my phone number and I prefer they call me to ask questions. It gives them a 1:1 feel. When looking at who you should sign with it is really all about what you are offering them in ratio to what they are offering you. If you are offering 10% of your earnings which is $2,000 then you should have benefits equal to that. Channels that make under $100 monthly should be fine with a larger network offering less support and less benefits.

People always ask " what is the network offering them " but I honestly think they should think more about what they offer the network. Its not meant to be rude, but people expect things now a days from networks when they do not always deserve it.

Hopefully you can take that the way I mean it. I apologize if it comes across the wrong way.

Thanks and I agree. Are there resources for larger channels out there? I'm not huge but I'm not in the range that most posters are for these forums... (Getting 1m+ views per month)

Your channel link in your signature is broken so I can't contact you via there or see what network you're part of. Can you PM me on YouTube?

If I could shed a bit of light on the subject. Exonia purchased their CMS and they have monetization only meaning that they probably have some issues with their CMS. All networks have access to Content ID so if a network doesn't it usually means they have done something wrong. In this case they purchased an account with CMS so I would urge people to to join them as they could be closed at any time.
No, they didn`t... They`ve been meeting with YouTube for close to 6 months to get that CMS...

Yes and no. The company I work for is top 50 ranked on YouTube network wise and we have a small team. With that being said we still sell ads and benefit our producers. They have no ad sales team and with YouTube new layouts the benefits are small. So your basically saying that 30% of your earnings is worth support. I work with guys that make thousands monthly. It makes no sense to lose $1000 for support and nothing else.
If you don`t say who you`re you could aswell just be lying, Is it like BigFrame or the Collective or ChannelFlip or someone like that?

Check out Base79 ;)
Thanks for the pointer. Their channels don't seem to be the largest (12 channels getting 1m or more views per month) but they definitely have a different approach to their web presence on their website...

If you have any others, let me know.

Thanks for the pointer. Their channels don't seem to be the largest (12 channels getting 1m or more views per month) but they definitely have a different approach to their web presence on their website...

If you have any others, let me know.
Base79 also own 2 other CMS`s, their gaming network/CMS is called "leet network" http://socialblade.com/youtube/network/splashnewsonline

Another good network would be Atomic Partners for gamers, don`t know if you`re big enough for them though.

Back