Excluding editing, I watch it through maybe once or twice once I've uploaded just to make sure everything is okay. I know if I keep re watching I'll want to redo everything again!

I always say.. "I am my biggest fan" - I vlog, so I guess I see it as rewatching and enjoying the best of my life. If other people love it too, then I am happy to share my life with everyone. As RuPaul says, "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you going to love somebody else?"

I will watch mine through when they are complete and then not again. I can't stand the sound of my own voice lol

I'll watch a video a couple times while editing, once after editing, once after exporting, and once after uploading. By that time I'm a little sick of it but if I don't absolutely hate it by then, I feel like I've made a decent vid. When other people ask me to show it to them I don't like to watch it with them.

Yes i do watch my own videos. I like to watch them once they go live to see if i think i didnt make it to see if i can actually watch it without seeming bored. Its a good way to test your videos for your audience. There have been times when a video went live, and i watched it and didnt think it was good enough so i took it down. Obviously i watch the video while editing, but it gets to the point where i put so much time into editing that i become kind of numb to the content of the video and am just looking for any imperfections while editing. So once its live on youtube i will watch from a content point of view. Also it never hurts to give your video the first thumbs up to get the ball rolling in the right direction!

I've just made a very few travel videos until now. In first place I made them as a memory for myself, so I like watching them once in a while and of course I watch them right after uploading to youtube to check, if everything is fine.

I tend to watch my videos during my editing. I will go through the whole thing to make sure sound levels stay in the green, that nothing odd happened during the recording. Once I upload it, I will do a watch through to make sure that It did not have some sort of odd error during the upload.

I usually watch my videos 2-3 times after it's uploaded just to make sure I didn't miss anything in the editing process, and to make sure everything looks and sounds alright. But, if I watch my upload too many times, I get really annoyed with the video and decide that it's terrible and get tempted to set it to private. So other than the initial 2-3 times I watch the video, I try to avoid watching mine so I don't end up with hundreds of privated videos.

Back