Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I usually watch my videos 2-3 times after it's uploaded just to make sure I didn't miss anything in the editing process, and to make sure everything looks and sounds alright. But, if I watch my upload too many times, I get really annoyed with the video and decide that it's terrible and get tempted to set it to private. So other than the initial 2-3 times I watch the video, I try to avoid watching mine so I don't end up with hundreds of privated videos.
Lol [emoji23] btw you can watch your own vids through the creator panel, or from youtube creator apps for mobile.

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch through my videos once they are published one time to make sure there are no fuckups.

SystemReboot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I typical try to avoid watching mine, through youtube itself to avoid a undeserved view, usually editing from the studio.

Reactions: Fox Beat

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I would rather be watching my own videos instead of knowing that a family member is watching my content and be a creep about it lol. That is when I lose my nerve lol. I already took down 3 videos because I felt that they did not represent me the way I am, but that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I new so i have been watching my videos to see how i can improve them, but i feel like re-editing them coz i'm losing my nerve!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All the time, after the final edit, and then on YouTube. It is part of quality control. I don't want an editing goof to end up on my channel if I can help it!

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I watch my own videos. I like to watch them about 3 times now before uploading.

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I watch them hehe. I do it for two reasons, the first is to see how much I have improved and what I can learn from old mistakes. But I also enjoy a lot of them tbh hehe, it's fun to see something I've created that I had fun doing :)