Do You Use Reddit?

Gisikw is correct.

My advice is do NOT use reddit at all until you're already a reddit pro. That means you know the site inside and out. You will get BURNED there if you try to promote your own stuff. Even on a subreddit devoted to promoting your own stuff, people will downvote you just cause.

Reddit is one of the biggest "cliques" on the internet. They are also extremely powerful as a whole. They can literally make or break something. Some of the most famous success stories on the internet happened only because of reddit.

So reddit is a double edged sword. You can do really well on reddit but more than likely, you will crash and burn there until you learn the ropes.

Self-promotion on reddit is one of the biggest things that gets downvoted. Don't bother.

honestly, i got a jump in views from reddit however..just that.. views. Which is what most people want... however I rather get one view from someone actually interested than 100 from people who could care less.
and I completeeeeeellyy agree. Reddit is wayyyy past its days. I looks like it died with Nokia brick phones!

honestly, i got a jump in views from reddit however..just that.. views. Which is what most people want... however I rather get one view from someone actually interested than 100 from people who could care less.
and I completeeeeeellyy agree. Reddit is wayyyy past its days. I looks like it died with Nokia brick phones!

Lots of people hate the look of reddit but it's definitely not old technology or "past its days" in the slightest.

Reddit is one of, if not THE biggest, most powerful "forum" on the whole internet.

You can make reddit look and act a lot nicer with a ton of awesome features by using Reddit Enhancement Suite. It's a browser addon that makes reddit way more manageable, especially for the reddit challenged.

Lots of people hate the look of reddit but it's definitely not old technology or "past its days" in the slightest.

Reddit is one of, if not THE biggest, most powerful "forum" on the whole internet.

You can make reddit look and act a lot nicer with a ton of awesome features by using Reddit Enhancement Suite. It's a browser addon that makes reddit way more manageable, especially for the reddit challenged.
Oh I'm not saying it's not the biggest or most powerful....I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to make it look less like.......flgjhfjkdlkjhljshjfdghdlkhgjhclk <---- that. lol
I just get so overwhelmed on that site, and don't quite understand how it works and haven't taken the time to do so either.

Oh I'm not saying it's not the biggest or most powerful....I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to make it look less like.......flgjhfjkdlkjhljshjfdghdlkhgjhclk <---- that. lol
I just get so overwhelmed on that site, and don't quite understand how it works and haven't taken the time to do so either.
There's SO MUCH information on reddit there's no way they could make it all flashy and hip looking. It would defeat the point of what reddit represents.

There's SO MUCH information on reddit there's no way they could make it all flashy and hip looking. It would defeat the point of what reddit represents.
Haha I understand that! But I'm your typical girl! I like things because they're cute haha. No just kidding, kinda. I just really don't understand it because I haven't taken the time too. If I did, I wouldn't feel the same way I'm sure. Also Reddit doesn't really seem like a place for self promo.. (from what I've seen) its more like someone finds something interesting and reposts it for others to see... am I right?

Haha I understand that! But I'm your typical girl! I like things because they're cute haha. No just kidding, kinda. I just really don't understand it because I haven't taken the time too. If I did, I wouldn't feel the same way I'm sure. Also Reddit doesn't really seem like a place for self promo.. (from what I've seen) its more like someone finds something interesting and reposts it for others to see... am I right?
Yeah self-promotion there is kinda universally frowned on. Even on sub-reddits that encourage self-promotion, you will get instant downvotes from people who don't even care what it is. They just downvote for the heck of it.

ok dude, reddit is really good, i joined and messed up, but i made another account, and i get steady views fro it, when your uploading and there is a sub-reddit section, is has popular ones you can click, dont click these you will most probz not get many views, instead type in the box something related to the video and add it to that, ive got over 400 views with reddit since youtube last update, so its 100% worth doing, if you do funny stuff try funnyjunk, you can only do 1 video a day on that, and ive only gotten about 50 views from it, so its not as good as reddit, but the more the better, anyone on here not posting is losing out

Back