Do you think there's an ultimate formula to Youtube success?

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Everyone talks about having a good schedule, using certain keywords in the title, descriptions and tags, interacting with your fanbase... But is there truly a way to make a Youtube channel successful, or if anything, make it grow much more?

Personally, I think luck has a lot to do with it, as well as what kind of content you're trying to post. It's quite frustrating to see awesome videos though being unknown simply because of a factor of luck, or for an insignificant flaw.

What's everyone's opinion on the subject? I myself have taken action by creating a channel to feature underrated creators, but I'm not sure if that's going to help much, if my channel itself is not known either ^^

Unfortunately I do think that luck plays a huge role on YouTube. Like you said, tons of great videos and creators go unrecognized despite having followed all of the generic steps.

Unfortunately I do think that luck plays a huge role on YouTube. Like you said, tons of great videos and creators go unrecognized despite having followed all of the generic steps.

Yep, and that's really unfortunate. I think the problem is that everyone would like to get exposure, but only a few have this privilege, want it or not.

Hmm. well I think luck helps.. I think you improve your luck by making great content, staying connected/engaged in the community, and marketing. Its a lot of hard work but if you love it, its worth it.

Hmm. well I think luck helps.. I think you improve your luck by making great content, staying connected/engaged in the community, and marketing. Its a lot of hard work but if you love it, its worth it.

Agreed. Although I'm not sure if even doing all the correct things for your channels you can guarantee the success ^^

Yep, and that's really unfortunate. I think the problem is that everyone would like to get exposure, but only a few have this privilege, want it or not.
I think that the real problem is that the entire YouTube scene is so saturated with content creators that it's hard to find the channels that make good content. That's why it takes luck to get discovered. I think small channels have this reputation of being unreliable in terms of posting content and sometimes posting lower quality content so people are more hesitant to click on their videos and channels. And like I said before, just the fact that there are so many small channels makes it hard to find the good ones.

There is no ultimate formula for success on YouTube.... It comes down to more luck than anything else, that 1 video that gets you some "fame" or is a big boost to your channel. You can boost your chances of that happening by trying to improve your videos every time then uploading them, advertising them at the right places and not giving up.

Back