Do you see YT in your future?

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Do you see yourself continuing to strive on YouTube? I'm a relatively new and a small channel (around 5 months) and currently full-time in college. I'm working on getting to grad school and I know it's going to take so time. My long-term goal is to work as my dream career and also a YouTuber. Even though my channel isn't really growing as much in terms of my subscribers count and revenue, I'm still going to be making videos as my hobby in hopes to build something out of it. Regardless, I see my channel as one of my accomplishments and see myself continuing to strive on YouTube!

How about you? :)

"The only way to know the future is to create it"

I'm putting a lot of effort into my YouTube because I really enjoy doing it and would like to see it in my future but a lot people agree that you need a bit of luck to catch a wave and really grow so only time will tell!

I would love too to be honest its been a massive dream of mine for ages now! But its going slowly, but its been good ps your channel is bloody awesome +1 subscriber from me!!

yes and yes. you heard it here first![DOUBLEPOST=1483793995,1483793794][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yeah and buying subs and then having your views look like crap sucks too! dont do it!!! a lot of people wanna do it so when people get on their channel they say "oh a lot of subs must be good!" but then they compare the views to the subs and you can tell its fake and more than likely itll make your channel look bad. - socialblade.com is a good way to tell fake subs from real ones, match the sub count to the view count and bam. RIP

yes and yes. you heard it here first![DOUBLEPOST=1483793995,1483793794][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yeah and buying subs and then having your views look like crap sucks too! dont do it!!! a lot of people wanna do it so when people get on their channel they say "oh a lot of subs must be good!" but then they compare the views to the subs and you can tell its fake and more than likely itll make your channel look bad. - socialblade.com is a good way to tell fake subs from real ones, match the sub count to the view count and bam. RIP

Couldnt agree more mate! Ps your channel is amazing i love it! I may have to sub to you too! Nice too meet ya!

thanks man, we're both newtubers so RIP - we got a long way to go haha. awesome channel as well i dont watch soccer tho :(

No problem mate, i do other games im a bit like you really, i play horror indie random games. Got to play a variety of games right keeps it interesting aha, maybe we could do a collab one day on a horror game?

No problem mate, i do other games im a bit like you really, i play horror indie random games. Got to play a variety of games right keeps it interesting aha, maybe we could do a collab one day on a horror game?

yeah man possibly! im so backed up on games right now tho, im overly excited for the new 2017 horror games. like outlast 2!

Do you see yourself continuing to strive on YouTube? I'm a relatively new and a small channel (around 5 months) and currently full-time in college. I'm working on getting to grad school and I know it's going to take so time. My long-term goal is to work as my dream career and also a YouTuber. Even though my channel isn't really growing as much in terms of my subscribers count and revenue, I'm still going to be making videos as my hobby in hopes to build something out of it. Regardless, I see my channel as one of my accomplishments and see myself continuing to strive on YouTube!

How about you? :)
Well your channel has 3 times more subscribers than mine and we're around the same age, so I'd say you're doing very well. In answer to your question, yes I do see youtube as part of my future. I've been a food blogger for over 6 years, and only recently made the jump you youtube and I've found it gives me much more satisfaction. Maybe one day I'll be able to pay the bills by doing something I love, and I think most of us want that. Gotta put the hours in though lol

in reply to your question , i see youtube as a part of my future. but the thing is that i've been on youtube for a year now and i still got 2 subs. i don't know what to do tho. if anyone knows how to have more subs plz tell me

Back