Do you see YT in your future?

Well your channel has 3 times more subscribers than mine and we're around the same age, so I'd say you're doing very well. In answer to your question, yes I do see youtube as part of my future. I've been a food blogger for over 6 years, and only recently made the jump you youtube and I've found it gives me much more satisfaction. Maybe one day I'll be able to pay the bills by doing something I love, and I think most of us want that. Gotta put the hours in though lol

i like your food videos man :)) only thing is i would recommend using a different font, something more clear/bolder and white or a color that you can see easily. yours is a bit smaller and esp cursive - its hard to read. too much writing on the side of the thumbnail too - can you honestly read what that says yourself? and you have to break your neck to see it too! just some advice since i do like your food :D

i like your food videos man :)) only thing is i would recommend using a different font, something more clear/bolder and white or a color that you can see easily. yours is a bit smaller and esp cursive - its hard to read. too much writing on the side of the thumbnail too - can you honestly read what that says yourself? and you have to break your neck to see it too! just some advice since i do like your food :D
Ahh thanks buddy that means a lot! And thanks for the advice. I've been playing around with thumbnails lately trying to get some branding involved. I think maybe I'll remove the text altogether and maybe just have a logo somewhere. Thanks again

People usually look at Youtube because they have nothing else to do and they want entretainement...

Do you see yourself continuing to strive on YouTube? I'm a relatively new and a small channel (around 5 months) and currently full-time in college. I'm working on getting to grad school and I know it's going to take so time. My long-term goal is to work as my dream career and also a YouTuber. Even though my channel isn't really growing as much in terms of my subscribers count and revenue, I'm still going to be making videos as my hobby in hopes to build something out of it. Regardless, I see my channel as one of my accomplishments and see myself continuing to strive on YouTube!

How about you? :)
Im in the same boat. I now have a lot more time to make videos so im super excited about that. Im going to college too and working but i want to continue and strive to make this my dream job. But also not giving up school in the meantime. Anyways it seems our goals are pretty similar :]

You mean having 440 subscribers since September is not much? You are growing at a steady rate and if you keep at it you will most probably have a load of subs and people visiting your channel. Your views grow about 30% a month. So "channel isn't really growing as much in terms of my subscribers count and revenue" is really much more than the average person gets. Good job.

"The only way to know the future is to create it"

I'm putting a lot of effort into my YouTube because I really enjoy doing it and would like to see it in my future but a lot people agree that you need a bit of luck to catch a wave and really grow so only time will tell!

I totally agree with you, becoming successful on YT has to also do with LUCK![DOUBLEPOST=1483844480,1483844400][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love too to be honest its been a massive dream of mine for ages now! But its going slowly, but its been good ps your channel is bloody awesome +1 subscriber from me!!

Doing your favorite hobby as your "job" is honesty the best thing in life! Thank you BTW, appreciate it so much![DOUBLEPOST=1483844619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well your channel has 3 times more subscribers than mine and we're around the same age, so I'd say you're doing very well. In answer to your question, yes I do see youtube as part of my future. I've been a food blogger for over 6 years, and only recently made the jump you youtube and I've found it gives me much more satisfaction. Maybe one day I'll be able to pay the bills by doing something I love, and I think most of us want that. Gotta put the hours in though lol

Yes! Good things come from consistency and dedication. I believe something good will come out of our small channels with hard work![DOUBLEPOST=1483844884][/DOUBLEPOST]
in reply to your question , i see youtube as a part of my future. but the thing is that i've been on youtube for a year now and i still got 2 subs. i don't know what to do tho. if anyone knows how to have more subs plz tell me

I understand your situation. Typically for us, it takes a long time and you must put in hard work and consistency to produce quality videos. Idk really lol I just be myself and have good SEO, knowing how to create a nice attractive thumbnails that make people click on them. There are many posts here on this forum that might be helpful for you! Educate yourself and apply those knowledge and hopefully one day you will achieve your goals on YT.[DOUBLEPOST=1483845758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im in the same boat. I now have a lot more time to make videos so im super excited about that. Im going to college too and working but i want to continue and strive to make this my dream job. But also not giving up school in the meantime. Anyways it seems our goals are pretty similar :]

I suggest managing your time well between college, job, and youtubing :) I would never give up on school unless I reach like 100K+ subs lol with good views. Good luck, your channel is awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483845882][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mean having 440 subscribers since September is not much? You are growing at a steady rate and if you keep at it you will most probably have a load of subs and people visiting your channel. Your views grow about 30% a month. So "channel isn't really growing as much in terms of my subscribers count and revenue" is really much more than the average person gets. Good job.

Wow, thank you! That honesty made me smile :D I just have a bad habit comparing my channel with other people that started the same time as me. Good luck on your channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483846180][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I have 100,000 subscribers, I will come back to this post and tell myself I told you so.

In short, yes.

Make sure you do! I'll be waiting :)
BEST OF LUCK!

Back