Do you see YT in your future?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think it will still be there, but not as much as right now, because I have switched focus at the moment!

Reactions: winson yuen

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My Youtube channel is one of the many things I look forward to seeing in my future, I'm hoping they'll be lots of growth and improvement :)

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see it in my future, but maybe not as a creator.

My kids watch the YouTube kids app and now start asking about making there own vids.

I might end up having to be there editor one day ;)

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Yeah I do.
I've been on YT since 2008, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im in the same boat you are kind of. I work a full time job 8-5 most monday-friday. I also work out for 1.5 hours everyday of the week. So creating content/editing content gets hard at some point. I try to upload twice a week (gaming channel) but sometimes cant find the time to edit a video properly. But my goal for my channel moving forward/end goal for my channel is to earn maybe $100-$200 a month from my channel just for extra spending money, and for doing sometime i love like gaming and editing videos.

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I totally agree with you, becoming successful on YT has to also do with LUCK![DOUBLEPOST=1483844480,1483844400][/DOUBLEPOST]

Doing your favorite hobby as your "job" is honesty the best thing in life! Thank you BTW, appreciate it so much![DOUBLEPOST=1483844619][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes! Good things come from consistency and dedication. I believe something good will come out of our small channels with hard work![DOUBLEPOST=1483844884][/DOUBLEPOST]

I understand your situation. Typically for us, it takes a long time and you must put in hard work and consistency to produce quality videos. Idk really lol I just be myself and have good SEO, knowing how to create a nice attractive thumbnails that make people click on them. There are many posts here on this forum that might be helpful for you! Educate yourself and apply those knowledge and hopefully one day you will achieve your goals on YT.[DOUBLEPOST=1483845758][/DOUBLEPOST]

I suggest managing your time well between college, job, and youtubing :) I would never give up on school unless I reach like 100K+ subs lol with good views. Good luck, your channel is awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483845882][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow, thank you! That honesty made me smile :D I just have a bad habit comparing my channel with other people that started the same time as me. Good luck on your channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483846180][/DOUBLEPOST]

Make sure you do! I'll be waiting :)
BEST OF LUCK!
Yes i definitely agree! And thank you so much :3

amateurgamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The honest and hopeful answer is yes for me. I just started my channel to open up more options when I graduate from university. Only the health of my 7 year toaster laptop threaten my dream in the near future. :p

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The honest and hopeful answer is yes for me. I just started my channel to open up more options when I graduate from university. Only the health of my 7 year toaster laptop threaten my dream in the near future. :p
Same here haha.. need a backup in case one fails lol. Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1484030382,1484030265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im in the same boat you are kind of. I work a full time job 8-5 most monday-friday. I also work out for 1.5 hours everyday of the week. So creating content/editing content gets hard at some point. I try to upload twice a week (gaming channel) but sometimes cant find the time to edit a video properly. But my goal for my channel moving forward/end goal for my channel is to earn maybe $100-$200 a month from my channel just for extra spending money, and for doing sometime i love like gaming and editing videos.
Never give up on something you love for! It may seem like a tough road right now but keep improving yourself along with your channel and it will bring you somewhere! Good luck.