Recently I had somebody do a rant on me, I had played and talked to the guy a long time before I started my YouTube channel and since then I had always believed he was kind of a douche, but I had never thought he would actually go out of his way and make a video about me. I am honestly not bothered by his video in fact I feel honored but I wanted to know, if anybody else has had any other experiences with haters.
Closest is a dislike bot but dislikes help as much as likes in terms of SEO as you could have a video that has high retention but is a controversial topic that half people wont agree with your opinions therefore mass disliking.

On YouTube no. We're not big enough to attract hate yet. Remember though, where success goes haters will follow. (and there really is no such thing as bad press, it is attracting views :D)

I have had a couple in my first couple of weeks. Typical internet tough guys. I just ignore it and delete them.

For me someone who dislikes a video is not automatically a "hater".
A hater is someone who generally dislikes everything you do and enjoys it to put you down.

Welp. Here is a fun topic that I would love to hear some opinions on. Today, I posted a video to my channel and shared it in several groups on FB. I had 1 guy comment, "God....Why are all of you so bad with color!? I mean, I have had vomit that is more appealing to look at" end quote. Lol. And to be honest, I really Dont get effected by words, we all know that NO successful person, no matter what you do, does not have a TON of haters. So I just kept responding to him with positive feedback, saying thank you for the feedback, its much appreciated, and well, I guess we can all see the kind of person you are, good luck in your life, I will continue doing what I love, etc. That friends, is exactly how I deal with my haters haha I love to kill with kindness. What are your thoughts, how do you deal with haters? Oh and if u were so wondering what video he haaaated so much lol. It was called Aviated, and I guess the color grading was "Pewtrid" to him lol. Much love

Just ignore them freshlyfinished, that is what I do. What's the point in talking to immature children or trolls?

Good job on handling that negativity like you did man and not letting it get to you. You are too right in saying that no matter what you do there will always be haters. I also take the same approach as you and not respond to them. Showing your anger to online trolls is just a sign of weakness and loss of control, both of which I'm certain we don't want to cultivate in our lives :)

I've had myself a hater. Well, was more like a troll at the end of the day. I can care less for haters. I won't ban them from the channel just for dislike or leaving a somewhat rude comment.

But if they're rude to me directly after reaching out a hand of semi-friendship...

24980853.jpg

You can't please everybody. But you also can't be rude as s**t, without repercussions.

Back