I got my first two dislikes on a rocket league video i made. I was just playing, not even commentating!
Its just people you shouldnt bother with, they have nothing better to do.

I've never had full-blown recurring haters on my stuff, but I have had people insult my videos and such. But I suppose on the internet, there's always bound to be at least one hater or troll that'll flock to your channel sooner or later.

I don't have any known haters out there, but I do get dislikes on my videos from time to time and some trolls that leave pretty nasty comments but whatever, doesn't affect me one bit! :)

All you guys who are saying you don't have any haters...

I HATE YOU!!!

Just kidding =]

I don't think we have enough attention to get any hate. Somebody told us to stop being like Saturday morning TV hosts which... I dunno, seemed like a back-handed compliment about our profession demeanor more than "hating"

Yes, I get lots of people landing on my videos expecting there to be more to it than audio, not realizing that my channel is dedicated to just that.

I had a viewer tell me they wanted to punch me. But then they asked for the nearest gym to put gloves on so... maybe not a hateful punch?

Speaking of haters,

I have a racist guy who tried getting a negative reaction from me but it backfired on him because I made fun of him.

Another guy spent the whole night leaving more than 100+ comments on my youtube videos saying "FAKE AND GAY BRO"

good thing my channel settings marked all of them as spam, but the google notifications for each comment took some time to go through lol.

I'm at 19k subs at the moment and slowly but surely reaching 20k :)

Just keep smiling and going, there are going to be more haters and trolls due to all the exposure your channel will be getting.

Reactions: nad
I had a few subscriber that kept writing the same negative comments on different videos, but eventually they stopped doing it.
I also have one Eastern European subscriber who keeps putting a dislike on each new video I upload^^

If you don't have a lot of haters than you're probably not doing something right. Lol but I should try to take my own advice. I got 518 likes in total and 1 hater. I'm actually not happy with this ratio, which means I need to take more risks.

Back