Do you ever make videos..then never post them?

DewmOnline

So its probably different for different content creators.. But I find myself almost constantly with 5 -7 videos on my computer that I put a bit of time into..but for one reason or another, I just don't deem them "quite up to par" to actually post..

Then sometimes I wonder if I'm just second guessing myself to much. Am I the only one?

I haven't run into that problem yet, but I've heard that with a lot of other people. Part of the creative process is to determine whether you're happy with your thing.

I've never made a video I didn't post. But I spend a good day sometimes reading a book and another day scripting or gathering notes for it. Twice so far I pushed it aside believing I wouldn't be able to make a video I was happy out of them.

Ya this thing happens to me sometimes lol. Recently I made a video, my confidence level was incredible in that video, but the message that I was trying to give was totally misleading, so I did not post on YOUTUBE at all (instead I deleted that video from my hard drive). :p

Yea, it's happened a few times. I'd make a video, wouldn't be happy with it so I just don't upload it. Hasn't happened in a few months though.

I generally post everything. If I dont like it, I keep it unlisted and look back at it a future time. I feel that I can learn from each video I make but I don't have space for it on my laptop.

I do this all the time ESPECIALLY when I film videos in advance I never seem to actually post them. I guess because I'm not as crazy about them as I was when I filmed them.

All the time brother, all the time. There are numerous videos that I'll make and think that this didn't quite end up how I visualised it and scrapped it

Back