Dislikes

I get dislikes because I p**s people off. I don't care. I just keep on keeping on. I do this for myself and the people that enjoy my content. If you dislike it that's fine, but I am not concerned with those people or those thumbs down at all unless they come with a way to better myself. But mostly people who thumb down videos do it because they have issues themselves.

I used to get bummed out when I got 1 dislike lol. When you put so much work into a video it can be disheartening. It is inevitable though. Now I get a few dislikes it doesn't bother me because I mostly get likes.

I follow a simple policy "I dislike the Dislikes by ignoring it" it is only effective if the viewer is not looking for your content which to me it makes no difference.

Dislikes are a normal thing to happen so don`t worry lol. But if you have more dislikes than likes, it probably means that your video is really not that good. Almost all of my first videos are having more dislikes than likes, and it is true, they were really bad quality and didn`t produce enough information to the viewers. You take them as feedback, go again on scratching board and start over.

I got a dislike on my video today. I accept that were all going to encounter our first dislike, its just inevitable! But what I'm concerned about is whether that will effect people watching my videos and what not?
Dont worry about it my friend:) we all get dislikes and that is just the way it is. No matter how good your video is there will always be somone out there hitting htat thumb down:poop::down2: Som one interacted with your video and that is what counts, so just be happy that he or she gone through the effort of clicking that button:)

Hey there,

I got a dislike on my video today. I accept that were all going to encounter our first dislike, its just inevitable! But what I'm concerned about is whether that will effect people watching my videos and what not?

Just wondered if anyone knew what the consequences of receiving dislikes is on a video.

Thanks a lot!

QP

personally thinks that if person who view video and see the dislikes is more than the like, then probably he will just move to other video instead

I remember when I got my first dislike on a video. I was like: "What did I even do wrong?" Lol. Then I thought about creating a fun gaming live stream with the title: "Please Dislike this Video" in honor of my first dislike just to have some fun with it and see if I could actually make a video where I receive more dislikes than likes. LOL! :). Also, when I mentioned the dislike I received my friends all jumped on YouTube to add likes to the the video.

Normally, I don't receive many dislikes on videos. I've been lucky that viewers watching my stuff seem to like my content, and I really enjoy interacting with them on live streams.

Anyway, I wouldn't take it personally. Don't let to bother you my dude. Just keep doing what you do. Your first dislike was going happen. Now, that you got it out of the way you don't have to worry about it anymore. If it make you feel better I can go on there and leave a like and a positive comment.

Just keep doing what you do my dude!

Take Care. :).

Back