Dislike Craze

Really a few dislikes boosts your overall rating anyway, likes = dislikes, its the same thing really.
AND it's given you a few nice lil' views too ;)

And don't worry it isn't whining at all :O
I was very sad when I got my first few dislike, and then got others for really prejudice reasons but yeah just some sad people with nothing better to do, so try not to worry too much about it :)

It sounds like you were doing a bit of trolling yourself with that response. You were at fault, after all, and you didn't have to respond that way.
In addition to getting thicker skin, you might try to remember that, as a YouTuber, you may not have the freedom to pick fights with people or they may seek revenge, however petty.

Indeed always treat people with the respect you want others to treat you.

Really a few dislikes boosts your overall rating anyway, likes = dislikes, its the same thing really.

I was very sad when I got my first few dislike, and then got others for really prejudice reasons but yeah just some sad people with nothing better to do, so try not to worry too much about it :)

Haven't seen you in a while. I almost paste your picture on the side of my milk carton.

ok thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351193569,1351193546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hate is a great way to get subs.
Any publicity is great publicity, dont forget.
yea i no thanks for the advice

It sounds like you were doing a bit of trolling yourself with that response. You were at fault, after all, and you didn't have to respond that way.
In addition to getting thicker skin, you might try to remember that, as a YouTuber, you may not have the freedom to pick fights with people or they may seek revenge, however petty.
i dont seek revenge i also was showing that it was a but random etc i also dont like fightin and never pick fights so yea[DOUBLEPOST=1351193682,1351193651][/DOUBLEPOST]

hey thanks for the sub :D

Back