Dislike Craze

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok so i was on Facebook and i accidently sent someone a game request (yes we all know what it's like) and he came up saying this or something similar

STOP
SENDING
ME
GAME
REQUESTS

so i asked

IS
THERE
A
NEED
TO
TALK
THIS

so long story short he told me to "watch my dislikes" and he disliked all my videos up to that present day. And i also think someone else joined him and i sometimes almost cry as they are just trollin. Has anyone got any ideas on how to boost my likes? Also if u sub and like i would greatly appreciate it

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok so i was on Facebook and i accidently sent someone a game request (yes we all know what it's like) and he came up saying this or something similar

STOP
SENDING
ME
GAME
REQUESTS

so i asked

IS
THERE
A
NEED
TO
TALK
THIS

so long story short he told me to "watch my dislikes" and he disliked all my videos up to that present day. And i also think someone else joined him and i sometimes almost cry as they are just trollin. Has anyone got any ideas on how to boost my likes? Also if u sub and like i would greatly appreciate it
Every view/like is one :D even if it's dislikes.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i understand wat u mean but i want to like no how to improve if u get wat i mean
But you want to "like no"? I'm sorry i'm not that hip to understand, so I try to explain. Soon or later you will get dislikers, but they don't matter, because no one will see your dislikes untill their on the actual page so there will be no harm for that. It can get you lower in the search ranks so always use a original title and try to do other games than Happy Wheels, because Happy Wheels is alot of videos on youtube.

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
Don't let the trolls get to ya. :) People troll me all the time. I usually always respond back, but cheerily (and a bit sarcastic). They almost always never come back.

A lot of people don't respond at all to the trolls though, and just move on. A great idea, actually. You don't feed 'em, they die. I... I just have to say something. Makes me smile when I get a good zinger off. Someone told me I "stunk" yesterday. I replied "YOU HAVE SMELL-O-VISION?!?" Haven't heard back from the dude. Yet. lol

Plus, like what was said above (and very true), every like/dislike is a view.

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But you want to "like no"? I'm sorry i'm not that hip to understand, so I try to explain. Soon or later you will get dislikers, but they don't matter, because no one will see your dislikes untill their on the actual page so there will be no harm for that. It can get you lower in the search ranks so always use a original title and try to do other games than Happy Wheels, because Happy Wheels is alot of videos on youtube.
Im going to be doing qwop soon and thanks i guess :)

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Not your personal army bro.
If someone dislikes your videos, get f*****g over it and move on.
1 dislike -> 1 view
now stop whining.

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't let the trolls get to ya. :) People troll me all the time. I usually always respond back, but cheerily (and a bit sarcastic). They almost always never come back.

A lot of people don't respond at all to the trolls though, and just move on. A great idea, actually. You don't feed 'em, they die. I... I just have to say something. Makes me smile when I get a good zinger off. Someone told me I "stunk" yesterday. I replied "YOU HAVE SMELL-O-VISION?!?" Haven't heard back from the dude. Yet. lol

Plus, like what was said above (and very true), every like/dislike is a view.
ok thanks guys :)

Reactions: stratafm