Dislike Craze

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
easy.. the paintball community seen it ;) 90% of paintballers think there the best and the problem is there are diffrent classes of paintball.. speed balls disliked the video, rec ballers "bush ballers" liked the video
also if you listen to the video my brother had a lung infection so there was alot of people making fun of him because of his breathing lol
o i see know :( utube is hard work

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
o i see know :( utube is hard work
ah youtubes like every day life man there will always be haters. you could post the most pimped out honda civic and it could be a really cool looking car. but ever person with a expensive car will dislike and crap on the video. and everyone that sees it for the blood, sweat and beer you put into it will like it.

to be successful at anything you must learn to deal with assholes and keyboard cowboys. just never dumbdown to there level

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ah youtubes like every day life man there will always be haters. you could post the most pimped out honda civic and it could be a really cool looking car. but ever person with a expensive car will dislike and crap on the video. and everyone that sees it for the blood, sweat and beer you put into it will like it.

to bve successful at anything you must learn to deal with assholes and keyboard cowboys. just never dumbdown to there level
ok :)

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I get a dislike every time I say I don't like rap or that a female needs to put more clothes on.
No big deal, everyone has haters. It's all the more sweet when you get better known and get a ton of likes and only see one or two dislikes.
I've had a person go through and dislike every video I made just because I told her to put some clothes on because I could see her boobs.
The dislikes came after raging at me and telling me to clean my room (the bed wasn't made) and to put on a bra (I was wearing one).

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so long story short he told me to "watch my dislikes" and he disliked all my videos up to that present day. And i also think someone else joined him and i sometimes almost cry as they are just trollin. Has anyone got any ideas on how to boost my likes? Also if u sub and like i would greatly appreciate it
Ordinarily, I go and make a playlist with the affected videos, then ask my subs/friends to like all of them if they haven't already. I'd chose a core of people I talk to generally and see if they'd help out.

I've run into this before, actually, early on when I first got a YouTube channel to talk about the anthropology of Mill Ave, I ran into a votebot. By this I mean, I ran into someone who felt the need to put 30 dislikes on every video I had at the time overnight. Frankly, I wish that YT at the time had a method for getting all of them removed; because I think there would have been an obvious sign of malicious behavior there--after all, if 30 dislikes happen on all my videos in less than a few minutes.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When I got my first dislike I was so offended by it. The way that I deal with dislikes is you cannot please everybody and also there are people that will just dislike your videos to demotivate you and or leave hateful comments. You have to remember to stay focused on making your videos, and having fun. Also remember
You have to be prepared for people to hate you, Average people love to be average, because nobody bothers them. - Kelly Cutrone

Because the bigger your channel gets the more trolls you will attract it all depends on you if you can deal with that. Just don't waste your time replying to trolls because honestly how hard is it to become someone who your not behind a computer screen.

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get a dislike every time I say I don't like rap or that a female needs to put more clothes on.
No big deal, everyone has haters. It's all the more sweet when you get better known and get a ton of likes and only see one or two dislikes.
I've had a person go through and dislike every video I made just because I told her to put some clothes on because I could see her boobs.
The dislikes came after raging at me and telling me to clean my room (the bed wasn't made) and to put on a bra (I was wearing one).
ok thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351262482,1351262305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ordinarily, I go and make a playlist with the affected videos, then ask my subs/friends to like all of them if they haven't already. I'd chose a core of people I talk to generally and see if they'd help out.

I've run into this before, actually, early on when I first got a YouTube channel to talk about the anthropology of Mill Ave, I ran into a votebot. By this I mean, I ran into someone who felt the need to put 30 dislikes on every video I had at the time overnight. Frankly, I wish that YT at the time had a method for getting all of them removed; because I think there would have been an obvious sign of malicious behavior there--after all, if 30 dislikes happen on all my videos in less than a few minutes.
i see i ask my friends too[DOUBLEPOST=1351262649][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I got my first dislike I was so offended by it. The way that I deal with dislikes is you cannot please everybody and also there are people that will just dislike your videos to demotivate you and or leave hateful comments. You have to remember to stay focused on making your videos, and having fun. Also remember
You have to be prepared for people to hate you, Average people love to be average, because nobody bothers them. - Kelly Cutrone

Because the bigger your channel gets the more trolls you will attract it all depends on you if you can deal with that. Just don't waste your time replying to trolls because honestly how hard is it to become someone who your not behind a computer screen.
thanks for the message that acc is very true