Services DesignedByJack | Quality, Professional And Affordable Graphics By JACK

Hey how much would it be for you to make me a text based Youtube banner a very simplistic design will do like my logo I have on here. I am a gamer so keep that in mind too. Just a quick estimate is all im asking for atm.[DOUBLEPOST=1466728881,1466728829][/DOUBLEPOST]Also your graphics are really good I have just begun doing my own but I am not really good at it and if you know any channels or people i can check out to help me improve that would be great.

Hello i need a intro with the name AfghanNoodles and a good no curse word song with a sick beat
I need Outro with my name and sub box and last video box and any background that matchs intro
i also need a banner so just have a soccer staduim with subcribe box and my channel name with my PSN (ps4 username)
AfghanNoodles (4 both)

Hey how much would it be for you to make me a text based Youtube banner a very simplistic design will do like my logo I have on here. I am a gamer so keep that in mind too. Just a quick estimate is all im asking for atm.[DOUBLEPOST=1466728881,1466728829][/DOUBLEPOST]Also your graphics are really good I have just begun doing my own but I am not really good at it and if you know any channels or people i can check out to help me improve that would be great.

The Base Price for a YouTube Banner is £10. However, depending on how long it takes, and what goes into the banner, the price will increase. ☺️

Tasty Tuts, and Swerve are by far two of the best graphic design YouTube Channels out there. You will learn a load by watching a few of their videos.

Create Something Awesome!

Jack,
DesignedByJack

Hello i need a intro with the name AfghanNoodles and a good no curse word song with a sick beat
I need Outro with my name and sub box and last video box and any background that matchs intro
i also need a banner so just have a soccer staduim with subcribe box and my channel name with my PSN (ps4 username)
AfghanNoodles (4 both)
Sorry about the time it took to respond. Still need the graphics? Hit me up on Skype, 'DesignedBy-JACK'!

Jack,
DesignedByJack

As I've disabled my site for a time being, while I'm updating the design, some of the images on the first page may be unavailable. To see the images, and/or the rest of my portfolio, let me know!

Cheers,
Jack!

How we doing guys?

I'm back after a long break. I've just finished upgrading my set up, so haven't been able to complete any graphic requests as of late, but now that I'm back, I'm ready to get my creative juices flowing again

Feel free to contact me about any graphic enquiries via...

designedbyjack@yahoo.co.uk
DesignedBy-JACK (Skype)

Cheers,
Jack![DOUBLEPOST=1479004007,1479003235][/DOUBLEPOST]Just browsing through some of my old YouTube banner designs. Here are some of my favourites. If you would like any banners similar to the ones I'm about to show, don't forget to hit me up.

Again;

Email: designedbyjack@yahoo.co.uk

KpdauOt.png

V9cGI3q.png

NmCZQfa.png

zN1CIMH.png

ekvp3Ze.png
FsNeIw6.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1479049356][/DOUBLEPOST]One of my favourite designs I've ever done... Probably one of the most fun too!

If you would like a logo like the one below, remember to get in touch with me via Skype (designed by-jack), or via email (designedbyjack@yahoo.co.uk)

mQULprY.png

Hey guys!

As I've had a few people ask, don't forget I can also design, and animate Intro's, and Outro's if you need them. Feel free to get in touch if you need to get one done!

Jack
DesignedByJack

Back