Services DesignedByJack | Quality, Professional And Affordable Graphics By JACK

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
"Oh hey, my name is Jack Lloyd and I'm a freelance graphic designer from Birmingham - the UK one, not Alabama. I'm currently studying Computer Science at Coventry University.

My specialty is performing pixel magic in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; turning what is created into beautiful, visually stunning graphics. My interests, however, extend beyond pixel pushing as I also love helping people with both front-end web design and web development. Get in touch with me for more information on that.

When I'm not designing, I'm probably playing video games, watching movies on Netflix, listening to music on Apple Music, messing around on something made by Steve Jobs or drinking Dr Pepper. Seriously, Dr Pepper is amazing!

Note: I do not have fixed prices, my prices vary from piece to piece, depending on how much work goes into that project. To get a quote, feel free to contact me on skype (designedby-jack) or via email (designedbyjack@yahoo co uk).

I require a 50% upfront deposit, before any design work begins.

See my portfolio below:

Portfolio

[DOUBLEPOST=1424353339,1424353245][/DOUBLEPOST]

What’s up guys? I’ve just finished designing a flat social media icon pack that contains a total of 24 icons which you can all download and use for your own personal projects. The best part about this pack though? It’s completely free! I will be released a ‘premium’ icon pack soon, which will contain many new icons for a total of only £2 so keep an eye out for that one…

Each icon is 64px x 64px, but if you need the icons to be larger or smaller, they are scalable without any significant loss in quality. I will be updating the pack soon so that there are multiple sizes to choose from.

If you would like to download this pack, click on the download link at the bottom of the page. It will download a .PSD file containing all the icons, which I’ve cleaned up and made easy to understand so that you can easily edit and change the icons if you wish.

The pack contains the following icons:

• Dibble
  • RSS
  • Behance
  • Reddit
  • Foursquare
  • Tumblr
  • Flickr
  • Snapchat
  • Vine
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • Vimeo
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Google+
  • Quora
  • Evernote
  • Wikipedia
  • Blogger
  • Soundcloud
If you would like another icon to be added to the set, feel free to let me know either on here in the comments, on twitter (@jaackisjesus) or via email (designedbyjack@yahoo co uk), and I’ll see what I can do.

*Edited by staff

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Designer
Woah man! That's some quality work, we should collaborate sometime? Maybe even just bounce ideas off each other, it'd be nice to have someone of equal experience to work with. :)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
"Oh hey, my name is Jack Lloyd and I'm a freelance graphic designer from Birmingham - the UK one, not Alabama. I'm currently studying Computer Science at Coventry University.

My specialty is making pixel magic in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and turning it into beatiful and visually stunning graphics. My interests, however, extend beyond the pixel pushing and I love helping people with both front-end web design and web development.
*Edited by staff

When I'm not designing, I'm probably playing video games, watching movies on Netflix, listening to music on Spotify, messing around on something made by Steve Jobs or drinking Dr Pepper. Seriously, Dr Pepper is amazing!

Note: I do not have fixed prices, my prices vary from piece to piece depending on how much work goes into that project. To get a quote, feel free to contact me on skype (DesignedBy-Jack),
email (designedbyjack@yahoo co uk)
See my portfolio below:

[DOUBLEPOST=1424353339,1424353245][/DOUBLEPOST]

What’s up guys? I’ve just finished designing a flat social media icon pack that contains a total of 24 icons which you can all download and use for your own personal projects. The best part about this pack though? It’s completely free! I will be released a ‘premium’ icon pack soon, which will contain many new icons for a total of only £2 so keep an eye out for that one…

Each icon is 64px x 64px, but if you need the icons to be larger or smaller, they are scalable without any significant loss in quality. I will be updating the pack soon so that there are multiple sizes to choose from.

If you would like to download this pack, click on the download link at the bottom of the page. It will download a .PSD file containing all the icons, which I’ve cleaned up and made easy to understand so that you can easily edit and change the icons if you wish.

• Dibble
  • RSS
  • Behance
  • Reddit
  • Foursquare
  • Tumblr
  • Flickr
  • Snapchat
  • Vine
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • Vimeo
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Google+
  • Quora
  • Evernote
  • Wikipedia
  • Blogger
  • Soundcloud
If you would like another icon to be added to the set, feel free to let me know either on here in the comments, on twitter (@jaackisjesus) or via email (designedbyjack@yahoo co uk), and I’ll see what I can do.

*Edited by staff

Hope you enjoy!
I there. I have edited your post. Please make sure you read the rules here:
http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-service-read-me-first.135829/

cboxhero

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mmm ... New thread smell. I'm guessing they edited out the link to download the icons?
How can I get em? Lol
I'm always interested in getting more assets.

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woah man! That's some quality work, we should collaborate sometime? Maybe even just bounce ideas off each other, it'd be nice to have someone of equal experience to work with. :)
Definitely man, that sounds awesome. Just hit me up on Skype 'designedby-jack' and we can work something out. Should be great.[DOUBLEPOST=1424794579,1424794364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mmm ... New thread smell. I'm guessing they edited out the link to download the icons?
How can I get em? Lol
I'm always interested in getting more assets.
I'm currently updating all the icons using Illustrator as vector images so all the icons will look more cleaner and will scale easier without loss of quality. Once that process it done, I'll send you the link dude. :D

cboxhero

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm currently updating all the icons using Illustrator as vector images so all the icons will look more cleaner and will scale easier without loss of quality. Once that process it done, I'll send you the link dude. :D
They weren't done in illustrator in the first place? o. o

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Stay Hungry... Stay Foolish

[DOUBLEPOST=1425139267,1425067145][/DOUBLEPOST]Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish Poster Draft... Just a little something I'm working on. Thinking of selling it as a poster after I've finished.

[DOUBLEPOST=1425201618][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE!

What’s up guys? I’ve just finished updating my flat social media icon pack that contains a new total of 42 icons which you can all download and use for your own personal projects. The best part about this pack though? It’s completely free! I will be released a ‘premium’icon pack soon, which will contain many new icons for a total of only £2 so keep an eye out for that one…

I've vecorised every icon which means that every icon is resizable, so you will be able to enlarge or reduce the size of an icon without any loss of quality... as shown below.

If you would like to download this pack, click on the download link at the bottom of the page. It will download a .AI (Adobe Illustrator) file containing all the icon vectors, which I’ve cleaned up and made easy to understand so that you can easily edit and change the icons if you wish.

• AIM
  • Amazon
  • Yahoo
  • Yelp
  • Myspace
  • Forrst
  • DeviantArt
  • Bebo
  • StumbleUpon
  • LastFM
  • Foursqaure
  • Dropbox
  • Evernote
  • Paypal
  • Wikipedia
  • Digg
  • Tumblr
  • RSS
  • Reddit
  • Quora
  • Vimeo
  • Instagram
  • Google Plus
  • Soundcloud
  • Flickr
  • Vine
  • Behance
  • Dribble
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube
  • Blogger
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Star
  • Android
  • Appstore
  • Apple
  • Plus

Download Link: Message me for the download link.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Something I'm working on at the moment. Trying out a new 'swoosh' typography style.